Bak Kut Teh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bak Kut Teh

Personally I love the dark kind,especially m'sian kind But very hard to find nice 1s in s'pore and to my taste.

The only 1 I found nice was at Hong Lim there.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    Personally I love the dark kind,especially m'sian kind But very hard to find nice 1s in s'pore and to my taste.

Goodwood park hotel the coffeehouse also serve pretty good BKT. Can check it out also
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
      Goodwood park hotel the coffeehouse also serve pretty good BKT. Can check it out also
      Sounds gd....I shall go check it out one of these days

Comment

Bro,

You are referring to Klang Bah Kut Teh? The kind with herbs? Dats my preferred BKT too!

I strongly recommend you down to Sultan Gate off Beach Rd. This is the corner coffeeshop right at the junction itself. Its an old coffeeshop. Looks very run down. But the BKT....... my god! It's simply delicious!!!

Don't bother going to the aircon cafe which also sells Klang BKT further down the road. No where close to the authentic klang BKT taste.
        Never Believe Your Doubts & Never Doubt Your Beliefs.

Comment

Originally posted by Paikia44 View Post
          Bro,

You are referring to Klang Bah Kut Teh? The kind with herbs? Dats my preferred BKT too!

I strongly recommend you down to Sultan Gate off Beach Rd. This is the corner coffeeshop right at the junction itself. Its an old coffeeshop. Looks very run down. But the BKT....... my god! It's simply delicious!!!

Don't bother going to the aircon cafe which also sells Klang BKT further down the road. No where close to the authentic klang BKT taste.
          Yup...the 1 with those herbs!

Malaysia BKT is much better than s'pore IMO,and more liao inside the soup. SEDAP!

Most of the time aircon means not nice....hehehe. I tried my fav 1 at the coffeeshop opp sunway pyramid a month back...as sedap as ever!

Comment

i think the one at hong lim hawker centre (behind china town point) and one at tiong bahru (opposite the hawker centre) quite good too...
            I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
            A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
            Audemars Piguet ROO
            Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
            De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
            Habring2 Pilot Time Date
            Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
            Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
            IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
            Panerai 270
            Patek Philippe 5711/1a
            Rolex 116610LV
            Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

Bro,

Wah...u just recommend only today I saw their advert on TV hahha

Comment

There is a good one in Joo chiat , only serves this. Car parking in front...
                forgot exact location.
                Very popular.

Comment

Bro,

This particular outlet's main branch is at Geylang Lor13..v. v. crowded..can oggle at girls while waiting for your order ...

Comment

Originally posted by benjiyui View Post
                    This particular outlet's main branch is at Geylang Lor13..v. v. crowded..can oggle at girls while waiting for your order ...
                    Hahaha...UNCLE TERENCE..want extra liao not? hehehehe

Comment

Hahaha...UNCLE TERENCE..want extra liao not? hehehehe
                      Bah Kut Teh with Chicken as dessert.......
                      Never Believe Your Doubts & Never Doubt Your Beliefs.

Comment

if you like herbal claypot stlye
                        there is one at woodlands marsiling estate
                        the hdb kopitiam next to the marsiling market
                        they serve quite fast and the price is reasonable to me
                        the soup can top up also
                        weekend quite crowded

but preferably i like the pepper based bak kut teh the most
                        i prefer the one at tiong bahru 'AH PENG'

bon appetite

Comment

i am m'sian n when i am in spore, for BKT i go to Ng ah sio @ rangoon road or ya hua @ outram park, keppel rd

Comment

Originally posted by golfball123 View Post
                            i am m'sian n when i am in spore, for BKT i go to Ng ah sio @ rangoon road or ya hua @ outram park, keppel rd
                            Hw abt in Malaysia?? So far I only knw ah soon in tamah sentosa...
                            Stand up for wat is rite even if you r standing alone

Comment

Originally posted by whiteangle74 View Post
                              Hw abt in Malaysia?? So far I only knw ah soon in tamah sentosa...
                              M'sia 1 is good man...my dad's friend brought us there once not bad.

There's 1 opposite Sunway Lagoon also...very nice

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X