Darryl Seow Zhi Qiang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darryl Seow Zhi Qiang

Reposting the below from The Rolex Forums. Not sure if I'm allowed to add a URL link, but if you want to see the original thread just google this guy's name. Be safe, everyone!

Please watch out for 540-395-3773 texting you. "Darryl Seow Zhi Qiang" as he presents himself. I am 100% sure its a scam, guys.

Guy texts you, commits way too quick at full asking price, refers to your TRF listing. Asks for bank wire info then tells you to send a picture tagged with his name on it. I told him no and that he can Google me or look on my website or call me or look at my post count on here, WUS, etc.

He then said he just wants to be sure the watch is there and was scammed before. I said I will only send him a picture of watch and wrote down next to it to only send funds to my business name. He then said the picture was blurry (it was perfectly clear).

He's fishing for a picture with his name on it so he can scam someone by pretending to be selling a watch. Please, always do your homework on sellers. Buy from trusted sellers, buy from guys with long history, and if the deals sounds too good to be true, it probably is. I hope someone finds this thread if they Google his name or phone number when he contacts you.

I am also fairly certain he is using a text messaging app, so number can change after he sees this.

-Kirill

thanks for the heads up.

{

Please watch out for 540-395-3773 texting you. "Darryl Seow Zhi Qiang" as he presents himself. I am 100% sure its a scam, guys.

}

the number is a land line in USA, however the name does sound familiar. however, i am not sure if you can text someone using a land line.

Originally posted by Jubilee View Post
    Reposting the below from The Rolex Forums. Not sure if I'm allowed to add a URL link, but if you want to see the original thread just google this guy's name. Be safe, everyone!
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Original Thread -
      https://www.rolexforums.com/showthre...=1#post8146892

So this is what went down.

i saw this ad
      http://www.network54.com/Forum/73792...MAN+116710BLNR

It's a red rolex tag batman.
      1. I email the guy george abrahams.
      2. Asked for a tagged photo, didn't specifically state that it has to be my name. usually tagged photos meant the sellers name, date and time on the paper taken photo with the watch.
      3. I asked for a discount, wasn't given.
      4. Pictures came with my name tagged, weird, looks legit right?
      5. Realised the picture tagged has a green rolex tag with 5 years warranty.
      6. He said the red tag rolex was given to his brother and he will be selling me the green tag rolex.
      7. Huge big red flag for me so i pulled the plug on the deal.

I think this scammer asked for a photo from Lunaroyster aka kirill, using my name as the tagged photo and he used the same photo to send it to me.

Pretty smart and dumb at the same time.

I actually bought a seadweller from kirill just last month and I went to text Kirill on the matter. he was shocked and notified.

I am definitely not a scam although i was scammed before on a batman deal a few months back. So I am very careful on the deals i do on the net.

I do sell watches on TRF and WUS as well. my reputation and feedbacks has been nothing but positive. People likes to deal with me as i reply fast and no games involved.

I hope these clarifies.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X