Good Value Bah Chor Mee & Fish Ball Mee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Value Bah Chor Mee & Fish Ball Mee

This stall is run by a nice Teochew couple (formerly from Farrer Road), it's now at Jln Bukit Merah, Brickworks ABE FC, Blk6, #01-51, Lao Jian Cheng.
    Bah Chor Mee at $2.50 comes with good amount of mee & ingredients, mee is QQ & chilli was very good. The other days tried $3 & I almost cannot finished it.
    Having eating Bah Chor Mee regularly, this is the best in terms of value, quality & quantity in chilli, ingredients, mee texture...etc.
    All others mee also start at $2.50, morning till afternoon abt 1pm(I think)

p/s: The uncle is skillful & fast (you get entertain by the way he cook).
    The Q is always there (no delay tactic from this stall, not like what some hawker do)

Bon Appetite, if you are near IKEA.

Bedok north ave 4 market

Comment

Bedok 85...got 2 few stall there....there 2 stall at the front both good

Comment

Yes, the bedok one is definitely good. Even the soup version taste equally sedap~~!!

Comment

There is one stall- Punggol Mee at Hougang Hainanese Village FC on the
          2nd storey where the boss is a one arm guy, in the mornings till around 1pm only.
          Good value for teochew BCM.

Comment

I love the stall located at Geylang Lor 28! Got abalone mee and silky smooth mee sua!

Comment

Gotta love the Lam's abalone noodles. Can opt for the one without abalone. Its just like BCM.

Comment

Fishballs noodle at Henderson FC Oso nice... Think they call it bukit merah view... Stall facing carpark n near to drinks stall. Their laksa Oso worth the try...

Comment

I like the one at Sam leong road corner coffeeshop. The stall name is ah ho Teochew noodle. The chilli is great

Comment

Originally posted by bfgta73 View Post
                    I like the one at Sam leong road corner coffeeshop. The stall name is ah ho Teochew noodle. The chilli is great
                    Yes tried it and it's good. Chilli

Comment

the obe at Toa Payoh lor 8 also not bad

Comment

There was a bak chor mee at the coffee shop under Selegie road hdb block 9. It was very good. Can't find the taste anywhere else since the owner passed away. Kind of miss the taste.

Comment

Good Value Bah Chor Mee

Personally I feel that Bedok is still the best .....went there ordered 2 bowls from two different stalls both got standard ! Meat balls are nice garlic oil soup also best !

There is one noodle stall opposite Balestier Plaza inside a very old coffee shop......their noodles also very deadly !

Comment

There's a good bah chor mee shop in Thomson Rd near the Holy Spirit church. Reasonable price and delicious.

Comment

toa payoh lor8 hawker the stall face the lor8 road. sell time is 5.30-1.30am

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X