Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power Reserve issue with Sevenfriday M1

Hi,

Could like to check for those with M series, do you have any power reserve issues? My M1 seems to have issue building up the PR via normal wear. If I manually wind the watch, then the PR is ok.

Example :
    1) I shake the watch and start to wear it for the entire day (abt 8-9 hours). The next day, when I want to wear the watch, it has stopped already (which means the PR built up for the 8-9 hours of wear is less than 12 hours).
    2) If I wind the watch for 15-20 rounds, then wear it for the entire day, then the watch is still working in the next morning.

Sent it to Sevenfriday service centre but was told that watch is accurate and working fine.
    Just wondering if any owners of the M series could provide some info on the power reserve. Thanks.

Regards.

If you're working at a deskbound job with hardly any walking around done, it will take more than 8-9 hours of wear to fully charge up the PR of the watch. Try wearing it over the weekend with some shopping around town.
    "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
    --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

Power Reserve issue with Sevenfriday M1

Thanks for the info.
      I have a lot of auto watches, including M1 and P2-1. I have no issues with my other auto watches and the P2-1. The only difference is that the M1 uses disc rather than conventional hands. Thus I am not sure if power reserve build up is more difficult for disc.

Any views are welcome. Thanks...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X