X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guide : Buying IWC from Hong Kong

Hi there,

I got a list of ADs in HK from IWC website but just wanna ask if any bros have bought IWC 3717-01 and the price you can get there. Any recommended ADs in HK that gives good discount? Heard that the price can be as low as SGD4.5K - is this true. Thanks in advance for the advice!

i was in hkg last week. went around checking prices. the ad's there offer about 10% in general. I was checking on the price of the big pilot stainless steel. the offer i recieved was sgd16.8k in hkg. i called my regular ad in sg to check and was offered sgd16.5k. decided not to get in hkg immediately as that $300 savings would mean i can buy a pretty good bottle of wine as well as a big pilot back in sg hahah. in the end, didnt get the big pilot after all cos i got a explorer 2 for under sgd10K. can buy more wines now hahaha!
    I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
    http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

Comment

btw, the list price of the big pilot is hkd113,000. that works out to about sgd18,833 thereabouts.

the list price is is much cheaper than in SG which is sgd22,000.

i think the list price of the 3717 should be around sgd6.5k in hkg. i am just estimating. so you might wanna use this as a guide as to how much discount you can get based on 10%. in hkg.

Comment

Thanks Roguehog - this is helpful. Anyway, I am also considering 3714 and the more I see this, the more I like over 3717 althought I know it is about 2K more expensive. I was at the ION IWC Boutique and was told that the new 3717 will be out in Apr! It will be 800 - 1000 more. I thought might as well go for the 3714. Any idea what is the HK list price for 3714 now? SG list price is S$11,800.

Comment

The 3714 is slightly smaller than the 3717. 40mm I think. The list price should be cheaper in hog but if you have good relationship with your ad, Yo should be able to get a better deal in sg. Apologies I did not check on the 3714 as it's not on my list.

Comment

Hi,
            Does anyone know the price of the Mark XVII (Leather Strap) in HKG? AD here asking for 6.8K SGD. Thanks, keen to know as I am flying HKD next month and is considering.

Comment

Just checked with a friend in HKG, and the RRP of the IWC 3717 is HKD43,000. With a exchange rate of 6.16, that works out to S$6,980, much cheaper than all the RRP in SG. But there is a waiting list for the watch....

Comment

I just heard that the 3717 is discontinued Dude. Hope you already got yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Hohoho View Post
                  I just heard that the 3717 is discontinued Dude. Hope you already got yours.
                  anyone knows whats the discounted price for the leatehr strap mark xvii and also the new spitfire with leather band?

thks

Comment

anyone here know what is the discount like for discontinued models?

Comment

discounts increases every year. some, 5-8 years old, u can get 60% discount if u look at the right place.s

Comment

Originally posted by tstwatcheshk View Post
                        discounts increases every year. some, 5-8 years old, u can get 60% discount if u look at the right place.s
                        Wow! i am looking for iwc aquatimer 3548 06.
                        any idea what is the price range like?

Comment

Know an AD in HKG. I can get IWC about 21% minimum on personal level. Rest of the AD offered 10% only.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X