Need a favour!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a favour!

I know the chances are slim to none, but here it goes.

I want to purchase a Super Jubilee bracelet from RSC (Orchard Road) to use with my GMTs, Sub, and Daytona. The bracelet is in stock but Rolex requires to take the watch to them, because they cannot sell the bracelet itself. Problem is they will not sell the bracelet to me if I take them one of my watches, because none of mine came with the Super Jubilee bracelet from factory.

So I would like a favour from a fellow Rolex enthusiast, who has a 6-digit Turn-O-Graph or DateJust. I would like to meet at RSC, present the watch, so I can buy the bracelet. It will take 10-15 min or so, as they have the bracelet in stock. (just checked)

Not sure what I can offer in return... Meal? Coffee? Enthusiastic discussion about watches? You can keep the receipt if you need a proof of authenticity for your watch. (Rolex will check the watch and provide a receipt with its serial number).

Well, as I said, I don’t expect much, but I hope to hear back from one of you!

Thanks in advance!

bump

Comment

Hope your plan comes to fruition. Curious as to how the Sub/GMT will look on the jubilee.

Comment

Sorry bro. Would like to help but unfortunately I don't have any of the models required to meet your request. Good luck. Hope some kind soul can help you out.

Comment

Originally posted by stevenf View Post
          Hope your plan comes to fruition. Curious as to how the Sub/GMT will look on the jubilee.
          The GMT on jubilee looks fantastic. People also mounted the sub on jubilee. Just Google for pics

Comment

Found a preowned 63200 super jubilee in mint condition! Mod, please close this thread. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by forcabruta View Post
              Found a preowned 63200 super jubilee in mint condition! Mod, please close this thread. Thanks!

Cigar on you!
              Heehee

Comment

Certainly DY. Now that US does not embargo Cuba any more...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X