Getting a U1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting a U1

Hi, need advice. any lobang to purchase a U1.
    I know that THG is offering 30% disc. Anyone has gotten better disc from them?

hmm i have not been able to except at their sale events. I even tried to offer to pay cash etc, buy two watches at one go blah blah blah, but for Sinn they stood firm? Maybe i am not a big customer? So they couldn't care less....a case of ai lai mai sua...

Buy used? U1s come up for sale quite often on the forums...

Comment

Damn! If only u posted this yesterday morning. There was a u1 on sale at the Thg sale yesterday morning. It was gone when I went back in the evening. Iirc the sinn's were going at 45% discount.
      I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
      http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

Comment

I went to the THG sale yesterday at around 11:30am. already no more U1. only left U2 and UX

Comment

When i went on 15th night, no U1 or U2 liao..and 45% really? i got 35% nia

Comment

45% off is a great deal! I should have gone to the sales event to check it out.

Comment

saw some gray dealer sell brand new u1 for sgd2200

Comment

Buying used is not a bad idea. I got mine for 2k, full box and papers + stainless steel bracelet with diver's extension. Could've negotiated for less if I took the watch with the rubber only.
                "Everyone wants a Rolex. If they say they are not interested, they must be lying." - Telepgm

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X