Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omega DeVille Prestige vs Tag Heuer Carrera

Hi Kakis.

I am planning to buy a classic dress watch. There are 2 watches that I really like in my mind but can't decide which one.
    What do you guys think of these 2 in terms of servicing, quality and reliability?
    Any input or opinion will be much appreciated and honoured.

First watch.
    Omega DeVille Prestige Co-Axial 39.5mm

Priced at $4000-4650 brand new.

Second watch.
    Tag Heuer Carrera Calibre 5 Day Date 41mm
    WAR201D.FC6291

Priced at $2800-3000

P.S If anyone knows a place or retailers that are selling these timepieces for a good and below retail price, kindly let me know as well. Cheers

Hi alvin, both watches do not retain much resell value. If buy brand new u will need to take a deep cut. And much harder to sell off.

The best buy and value retain is in Omega speedmaster professional moonwatch 2nd hand if u can find one ard $3k++. Must be complete set. Newer version with larger box and accessories is more expensive ard $4k++.

Preowned Rolex sport model also not bad.
    Last edited by geoteow; 11-11-16, 10:39 PM.

Comment

omega is always better than tag. Tag sucks. while i agree that both dont retain value as strong as rolex but omega is better than tag. tag is one of the worst in the world if not the worst. however, i suggest you buy preowned tag because you really can get a nice watch without breaking the bank

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X