Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fireman nighttrain sg50

An iconic timepiece to commemorate Singapore’s 50 years of independence
    The year 2015 marks the 50th year since the Republic of Singapore gained its independence in 1965, and the young nation has since emerged to become one of the most prominent countries in the world. BALL Watch celebrates this milestone in Singapore’s history by unveiling the new Fireman Night Train SG50, a limited edition timepiece with only 1000 pieces made. BALL is also proud to be the first Swiss watch brand to create an exclusive timepiece to commemorate Singapore’s 50th birthday.
    Named by Lonely Planet as the world’s Top Country Destination in 2015, Singapore has made its mark globally not only as a vibrant cosmopolitan city with its unique blend of cultures, but also, a strong commercial and technology hub.
    From a small fishing village to one of the busiest trading ports in the region, Singapore continues to grow and thrive amidst the challenges of an ever-changing world. Likewise, BALL Watch prides itself on creating timepieces that can withstand adverse conditions, without compromising on the accuracy and precision of its time-keeping capabilities.
    Therefore, this iconic timepiece that commemorates the nation’s Golden Jubilee, serves as a reminder for all Singaporeans to take pride in how far Singapore has come as well as to celebrate the shared values that have stood us in good stead in the past and give us confidence for an even brighter future - reinforcing our identity and what it means to be truly Singaporean.

Fireman Night Train SG50 – Most number of gas-tubes used
    Boasting 93 micro-gas tubes, the Fireman Night Train SG50 has the highest number of gas tubes ever used in our watches. . This gives the watch outstanding instant legibility thanks to the use of these micro tubes that house luminescent 3H gas to form the alphabets ‘SG” and number ‘50’ – this is the first time BALL has included alphabets into our gas light arrangements. Also present on the other markers on the dial and hands, micro gas tubes provide light intensity up to 100 times more effective than conventional luminous paints and require no external source of light or energy. The white and orange colour of the micro tubes on the dial as well as the green colour on the hands enhance the readability in a final touch offering a set of nocturnal colours.
    The Fireman Night Train SG50 is equipped with a Swiss automatic mechanical movement that ensures the timepiece runs with outstanding precision. It also uses a DLC (Diamond-Like Carbon) coating on its stainless steel casing, measuring 45mm in diameter. BALL Watch is one of the first watch brands to use DLC, which offers exceptional scratch resistance and durability.
    The SG50 logo is displayed prominently in red at 9 o’ clock to highlight the significance of this limited edition watch, while the date window is placed symmetrically at 3 o’ clock.
    With its solid construction, the Fireman Night Train SG50 is water resistant to 100 metres and able to withstand impact up to 5,000Gs. A screwed in crown and an anti-reflective sapphire crystal complete the model.
    Lastly, the Fireman Night Train SG50 is mounted on a black rubber strap that enhances its sporty look.
    Today, more than ever, BALL Watch is continuing its journey and asserting its role as a key protagonist in the exploration of modern time and the evolution of watchmaking history.

Free Image Hosting

Fireman Night Train SG50 – Limited Edition Automatic Series
    Features
    Movement: Automatic caliber BALL RR1103
    Limited Edition: 1000 pieces
    Functions: Hours, minutes, sweep seconds and date
    93 micro gas tubes on hour, minute, second hands and dial for night reading capability
    Shock resistance: 5,000Gs
    Water resistance: 100m
    Case: Stainless steel with DLC coating
    Ø45mm, height 11.65mm
    Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
    Screwed-in crown
    Band: Rubber strap with standard buckle
    Dial: Black
    Regards
    Ball Watch Company

You mean this?

Although limited edition, I feel the presentation could be better, maybe in some wooden box or black polymer box to make it full package limited edition ( something t like the secometer with has a wooden box or the EHC pointdexter that has black diver box )...
    sigpic

Comment

The red logo looks off. Still prefer my 1st Gen Night train

Comment

Talk is cheap. What is a NT without lume shot....
        sigpic

Comment

DSLR back in action...
          sigpic

Comment

Sg50

Comment

The SG50 NT looks good with the pilot theme strap.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iceheller View Post
                The SG50 NT looks good with the pilot theme strap.
                Thanks bro, not sure how many SG50 LE here?

Comment

I think more than 10. Hahaha. But doubt they will be able to sell all 1000pieces. Btw, the sg50 PH gold pandent cost $550. The price label was just beside the photo I taken but did not notice it until I walked pass just nw at northpoint.
                  sigpic

Comment

I think more than 10. Hahaha. But doubt they will be able to sell all 1000pieces. Btw, the sg50 PH gold pandent cost $550. The price label was just beside the photo I taken but did not notice it until I walked pass just nw at northpoint.
                    sigpic

Comment

Great looking piece.

Happy 50th birthday Singapore!

Comment

It would be really jubilant if the founding Titan is still around to celebrate his accomplishment with the other pioneer Titan. But as he said before- what to do, this is life.

Having my breakfast now and wish everyone a gooda day ahead!

sigpic

Comment

Your BF quite early huh? I'm wearing my SG50 today too.

Comment

This is one of the late one already... In other forum, I post BF watch pics as early as 4plus in the wee morning. What to do when u do grave yard shift...
                            sigpic

Comment

Wearing my SG 50 today.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X