Any recommendation where to buy watches in Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any recommendation where to buy watches in Europe

I heading to Rome,Milan,Lucerne and Paris. Wondering if there got any chances to get AP ROOS and Rolex Sports steel model like Batman and Green Hulk. Anyone got know about it? And if is much cheaper there? Thanks in advance for any advice😊

maybe a little late but i got mine at bucherer( not a butcher!!)
    in Luzerne, Switzerland.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaddie45 View Post
      I heading to Rome,Milan,Lucerne and Paris. Wondering if there got any chances to get AP ROOS and Rolex Sports steel model like Batman and Green Hulk. Anyone got know about it? And if is much cheaper there? Thanks in advance for any advice😊
      Switzerland tends to have higher chances of getting "difficult to get" models. However don't expect discounts for popular pieces and they have very strict price control as compared to getting from other countries. That said they do not practise charging higher than retail price so that is a plus point. Also their tax rebate is lower than other countries in Europe but you get to pay nett price after tax refund. Therefore that would help you save a bit as compared to pay full price first and get the refund later, if you use credit card, because of the lousy exchange rate and admin costs on the credit card. Actually if you calculate the retail price of the watches in Switzerland it is normally lower than Singapore and other countries. At the end of the day one critical factor is the Swiss franc exchange rate when you make your purchase. Most of the time you will end up getting "normal standard discounts" after calculation. For example, 5% off retail for Rolex sports models if you base on Singapore price. Therefore you don't get the best of the best deal in Switzerland but you will never "pay more" either, plus you get the very nice feeling of getting your watch from its hometown. I have gotten watches from there twice and I treasure them more than my Navi that I got in Singapore(even though I got the best deal for my Navi).

I have heard of great deals in Italy where the tax refund, in terms of percentage is high. However to my understanding the percentage is higher only when the purchase amount is higher. So it depends on what you buy.

Comment

Bucherer Switzerland

i bought my Rolex in Bucherer Switzerland. Price is cheaper than some parts of Europe after tax refund and more stocks are available

Comment

Guys, I'm pretty sure you won't be paying hard cash to buy those luxury watches. I'm asking what credit card to use to maximize spending benefits. Any recommendations?
          Beep Beep!!!!!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X