This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Verification @ RSC and other alternatives

Ok,here's a little trick to make your money worth it.

For those who have the SS models and want to authenticate it,I have the trick for you. Instead of getting it just checked,pay $75 for an extra link. When those pros see the watch they can tell one,if it's not real they will tell you watch might not be real and ask you to pay $75 for it then you tell them NO. By then you know your watch is alittle cranky already.You can also get an extra link right?

If not,you pretend you want to resize your bracelet then ask them to do it. Once they touch and feel the watch they know already...hehehe free authentication.

What do you think?

But it is worth it only for SS models,TT models the links are about $100 plus so not that worth it

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

if i rem correctly....tt link is $200 plus....
    the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
    visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Hi,

What u can do is tell them that your watch is not accurate..either too fast or slow and they will check it for u by stripping it and do some tests. in this way, u will know if its real or not..

Hope this will help... hee

Comment

Originally posted by ohlins View Post
        if i rem correctly....tt link is $200 plus....
        Oh...$175 for Ladies TT model

Mens i m not sure...like u said shld b $200 plus

Comment

All our little tricks of getting free authentication

Hahaha..

Comment

aiyo.
            by the time you post this here and everyone does it nothing will be free anymore.
            That's what happened with people wanting Canon to clean their digital SLR sensors. It used to be free. Now they charge.

Comment

so apply the 'free' trick before it become chargeable hee.

Comment

they are currently charging for verification.....with a proper document....

what darkangel is suggesting are some other ways to get an implicit authentication......which means if they agree to sell u a link or a new bezel, your watch is a real rolex lor.....
                visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Originally posted by ohlins View Post
                  they are currently charging for verification.....with a proper document....

what darkangel is suggesting are some other ways to get an implicit authentication......which means if they agree to sell u a link or a new bezel, your watch is a real rolex lor.....
                  YAY!...At least someone knows what I am trying to say

Comment

hmm... not a bad idea... but then.. 5 yrs down the road and i have like 4 extra links ?... dun tink i gonna grow so fat rite ?... hahhaa ..
                    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

aiyo....u every year go verify meh.........haha.....1 yr buy 1 link ah

Comment

Yeah lor...go verify once can liao mah...HAHHAHA

Comment

What about this one.. You buy from someone, maybe a local guy, sure you wanna get the Rolex authenticated rite..? Go to RSC and tell them you wanna service the watch.. Gal brings watch in and handover to the technicians.. 20mins later gal calls out your name to the counter...
                          If she gives you a quotation estimation for servicing the watch then your watch is 100% authentic rite..? You say "Hmmm.. I'll think about it.." and walks out knowing it's genuine.. Save $75.. Just a thought though...
                          [B][I]There's no jewels or gems to compliment a man..
                          Only a perfect timepiece that should be worn on his wrist.. [/I][/B]

Comment

hmnn just to share something i read in some foreign forum....this guy sent his daytona for servicing.... when he went back to collect the watch, the RSC told him that they couldn't proceed with the servicing as certain parts of the watch is not genuine.... poor guy.......
                            Rolex TT Submariner Date Blue Dial (Ref#116613LB)
                            Rolex Deep Sea Sea Dweller (Ref#116660)
                            Rolex 18K/SS Oyster Perpetual Datejust (Ref#16233)
                            Omega Seamaster 300M Chrono (Ref#2920.80.91)

Comment

Originally posted by nottinghill View Post
                              hmnn just to share something i read in some foreign forum....this guy sent his daytona for servicing.... when he went back to collect the watch, the RSC told him that they couldn't proceed with the servicing as certain parts of the watch is not genuine.... poor guy.......
                              Which is why... nvr go dunno wat rubbish shop to 'service' your watch juz to save a few bucks..
                              A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X