Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any reviews for Boxy winder? Need help on Cape Cod also..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any reviews for Boxy winder? Need help on Cape Cod also..

Intending to get 1 for both mine and my wife rolex. Understand that the TPD should be 650 while Boxy lowest TPD is 672, will the xtra 22 TPD be of any issues?

And for cape cod, what the advantages and disadvantages of using it?

Many thanks in advance for all information/advises.

Wearing your watch on the wrist would most certainly generate more than 1,000 TPD on average.

Comment

Sorry to tag on your thread rogue_trader...I too am interested to know about any review or feedback on the boxy winders, the brick stacking really appeals to me. Save some space to compared to the Wooden Box type design.

Comment

I bought this http://www.brookstone.com/4-pack-aut...oducts|675918p and has been using for more than a year. No complains and work as expected. It's a rebranded Boxy winders though but much cheaper.
        My Humble Collection :
        PAM 320
        Rolex Submariner Ceramics
        Laco Pilot Type B Dial

Comment

Hi I have been using Boxy for more than 2 years. It works as advertised and the advantage is that you can stack them up, so you can use one A/C adaptor to power up to 4 units. Mine are local set with warranty. I have used other more expensive brands before, but the Boxy design is space saving and the price is reasonable too.

For Cape Cod, I understand that it is an abrasive surface which removes metal. So I am not sure if its something you want to use on a daily basis as the watch may have different finishing (e.g. brushed with different grain directions/shiny).

Originally posted by rogue_trader View Post
          Intending to get 1 for both mine and my wife rolex. Understand that the TPD should be 650 while Boxy lowest TPD is 672, will the xtra 22 TPD be of any issues?

And for cape cod, what the advantages and disadvantages of using it?

Many thanks in advance for all information/advises.
          Last edited by grafite1976; 16-02-14, 10:30 PM.

Comment

I am using the Boxy winders as well and to date, no issues. I also like the fact that they have 3 different tpd speeds which can be adjusted for different watches.

Comment

I am 2nd year into using my boxy winder. no regret.
              I own a Rolex !

Comment

It work great for 2 years. ** has good deal for boxy winder

Comment

Been using it for about 4 months. So far so good. Small and compact. Save space.

Comment

i have one for around a year, no issues with it.

Comment

Does brick boxy watch winder offers battery power source instead of A/C power?

Comment

Buy wold design watch winder, i have 1 and it works great.

Comment

i mean wolf design, sorry.

Wolf design is extremely reliable.

Comment

I just bought the boxy. Anyone can recommend he settings for submariner and datejust? The booklet with the boxy mentioned General setting of 1000. Which should I follow?

Comment

Where to buy this Boxy Winder, and what's the cost..?

Thank you

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X