Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any lobangs for Seiko Prospec (Tunas) in Hong Kong??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any lobangs for Seiko Prospec (Tunas) in Hong Kong??

Hi All,

Pardon me as i'm a newbie in Seiko dive watches.(My 1st and only Seiko was a SKX013, bought in year 2000 as i kena 4D consolation that time)

Took a sudden interest in the Tunas and i'm searching for one right now. Probably the SBBN011 or SBDX011.

Can any of the bros here enlighten me what is the difference between a SBBN and a SBDX? As i'm interested in a all black dive watch as a daily beater.

Does any of the bros here knows any lobang or store location in Hong Kong for Seiko watches?

As i'm travelling there this weekend.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Sbdx011 is emperor tuna running on undecorated grand Seiko movtment

Sbbn011 is darth tuna Quartz movt. Size a bit smaller than emperor.

Emperor only show date, darth has day n date

Both 1000m

Comment

I have also recently taken an interest in the Seiko Tunas. I am interested in the Spring Drive Tuna and hope to source on in Hong Kong. Has anyone purchased from Chino Watch? Their prices seem to be quite reasonable.

Separately, I was evaluating the Darth Tunas and read that changing battery is a complicated process. Does anyone know if the Darth Tuna battery can be changed locally in Singapore?

Comment

Originally posted by iguoh View Post
        I have also recently taken an interest in the Seiko Tunas. I am interested in the Spring Drive Tuna and hope to source on in Hong Kong. Has anyone purchased from Chino Watch? Their prices seem to be quite reasonable.

Separately, I was evaluating the Darth Tunas and read that changing battery is a complicated process. Does anyone know if the Darth Tuna battery can be changed locally in Singapore?
        sbdb 008 i reckon you are unable to find one unless you get it preowned and it is not cheap.
        on sbdb 009 i reckon it is a steal if you just buy to wear and not for keeping in the safe.

Solid watch solid movements...

+++
        Quartz tuna .. i am not too keen on those ..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X