Different in warranty card and missing of csoc ring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different in warranty card and missing of csoc ring

Hi guy just wanna find out rolex warranty card is different compare last time ?do they still have the csoc ring and the rolex green color ring?i want post picture but cannot.plan buy from grey dealer i see no csoc ring plus no leather case to hold the warranty card .that y i post to ask u all hengneken

Originally posted by heng78 View Post
    Hi guy just wanna find out rolex warranty card is different compare last time ?do they still have the csoc ring and the rolex green color ring?i want post picture but cannot.plan buy from grey dealer i see no csoc ring plus no leather case to hold the warranty card .that y i post to ask u all hengneken
    "csoc"? Do you mean "C.O.S.C."? I don't really understand what "ring" you're referring to

If you're referring to the green sticker at the back of the watch (case-back), then yes, there was a change sometime around 2007, where ROLEX stopped using the green sticker. Also known as "hologram sticker", it was initially used by ROLEX for authenticity purpose. I'm not sure why it was taken away.

As for the card, I think it should still be the same credit card type warranty card. Before this, the warranty comes in paper form until also around 2006/07 when it was changed.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
    Working...
    X