Watch winder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch winder

Any idea which particular winder is good?

Believe by stating your budget and also the number of watch or watches used will be helpful for some to recomend.

Cheers

Comment

You might consider Mitch & Marc, I know there's one located at Takashimaya dept. store B1.

Comment

i tink taka one not bad

Comment

Agree with enhance. I am also looking for a watch winder. Any other better suggestions?

Comment

Buben & Zorweg is good.

Comment

Hi,
              Is it suitable for all brands of Automatic timepiece ?

Comment

Hi,
                Is it suitable for all brands of Automatic timepiece ?

Comment

Yes, there should be no problems
                  "Oh enjoying the thrill of the chase is fine. Craving the distraction of the game, I sympathize entirely. But sentiment, sentiment is a chemical defect found in the losing side."

Comment

Boxy single winder. Got 3 TPD settings and can be stack. JW carry them, $105 before gst. Cheap and real quiet.

Comment

does any one has the watch winder using battery operated but the LED lights only works with AC. I rub on batteries and 1 month later the Battery gone flat.

Comment

I have a simple watch winder but the battery for my 4 watch winders runs out in a month just as raymondsoh said. rather expensive to buy the batteries every month. So i had the AC adaptor plugged in for the winder and it's alright now.

Comment

Zorweg pretty good.

Comment

Using a b&z winder as well. What I like is the ability to program exactly how many tpd's. And they come with a publication that tells you the tpd fir each watch. Alternatively you can get the tpd from orbita's database online.
                            I understand from reading some posts that those cheaper alternatives like Mitch and Marc comes with preset selection of 2 or 3 tpd's. these are a bit inconvenient via you need to time and remember when to stop it. Those with programmable types allow u to set the precise tpd.
                            I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
                            http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

Comment

watch winders actually kill your watch by wearing the movement down!!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X