Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your reaction when someone "head on collission" with your beloved watch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your reaction when someone "head on collission" with your beloved watch?

There must be one of your unlucky day where you get this so called "head on collision" with normal guy on the street type of watch and get some nasty scar, scratches and all you get is just a "sorry" reply or nothing at all!

What's your reaction? Would you feel angry? Would you feel sorry for yourself for not wearing your daily beater watch? Or would you cursing and cry silently?

My BR01-93 got a nasty scratch on the bezel when one guy rushed out from MRT and hit my wrist badly and just left like nothing happen.

Love to hear from other forumers on your unpleasant personal experience here.
    "My sound theraphy"
    Sonus Faber Electa Amator
    Krell 300i
    Micromega Stage 3
    Linn Sondek LP12

Sh*t happens... My watches are not safe queens... I wear them to work, on travels.. So scratches are bound to happen... And I don't develop emotional attachment to inanimate objects...

Comment

Two words and one expression I will have ...

Lan-Lan
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Nothing can be done to reverse the action... most likely stare at him and then look at my watch, inspect for damages.

Comment

That's the reason why I'm wearing my watch on the right hand and to have better control inside MRT or in high human traffic area..
          "My sound theraphy"
          Krell 300i
          Micromega Stage 3
          Linn Sondek LP12

Comment

If it is my fav watch, I will shout and zi the person....must raise the awareness that he/she collide my watch.

Comment

I will wear my g shock if taking mrt

Comment

wear base panerai

Comment

Thanks!! You gave me a good reason to get another watch....time to have fun hunting for the brother of this rare watch. Think on the bright side, boys!!!

Comment

kek sim~~~~

Comment

si pek du lan... but keep watch at home and don't wear also quite silly I think...

Comment

Sim Tia & T.L.

Comment

And it always happens !

Comment

Originally posted by Nurbisa View Post
                            There must be one of your unlucky day where you get this so called "head on collision" with normal guy on the street type of watch and get some nasty scar, scratches and all you get is just a "sorry" reply or nothing at all!

What's your reaction? Would you feel angry? Would you feel sorry for yourself for not wearing your daily beater watch? Or would you cursing and cry silently?

My BR01-93 got a nasty scratch on the bezel when one guy rushed out from MRT and hit my wrist badly and just left like nothing happen.

Love to hear from other forumers on your unpleasant personal experience here.
                            I first reaction will to look back at that individual and if he/she turns back and look at you. Chances are they are aware they had bump into something... however, to a large extend there is little things can be done.. guess its just unfortunate at that very moment, wrong place, wrong time..

better to inspect for the possiblr damage.. nothing major happen to the watch.. good, something happen...then think of "recovery" action...

Comment

how about wear a g-shock during mad rush hour, then change back to your favourite timepiece of the day once reached the office..
                              "My sound theraphy"
                              Krell 300i
                              Micromega Stage 3
                              Linn Sondek LP12

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X