Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannonball price

Hi may I know the price of a Cannonball white face with leather strap

I believed it is still under SGD4K. But better to check it out at the AD. But my advice is buy a V7750 ebauche base chronograph(which is better IMO) as the date for cannonball is not really visible. Cheers.
    Last edited by Iceheller; 30-03-15, 10:57 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

You may set the chrono hand to 6pm if it really bothering you, this is what I did when just got this watch but don't really bother now, can still see the date.

Comment

I happened to dropby an AD in town and saw the new " springlocked " cannonball MSRP is $4800 on catalogue!
        sigpic

Comment

Looks like ball watch do appreciate over time. Hahaha
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the info. Will go check it out

Comment

Ya mine is the newer version springlock black enamel dial, with brown leather strap.

Comment

So got more than 15% off? Seriously ball watch needs to give us hardcore supporters good pricing. SG 50 would be my last ball unless they start some deep discount fr old ball watch trade in fr new ball watch...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BenCheong View Post
                  Ya mine is the newer version springlock black enamel dial, with brown leather strap.
                  Any pic to share?

Comment

I saw the new cannonball ( smoky grey dial ) at ion cortina. The redesign round date window makes the watch easier to read the date compare to the old square date window ( but would really advice ball watch to put it at maybe '6' position if it does not block the extra chrono module ). U can look fr mr Sam at ion cortina as he provide good service.

Enjoying a nice orchid tea and cheese cake at TWG after fruitless shopping.
                    Cheers.
                    Last edited by Iceheller; 05-04-15, 07:39 PM. Reason: Re
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iceheller View Post
                      I saw the new cannonball ( smoky grey dial ) at ion cortina. The redesign round date window makes the watch easier to read the date compare to the old square date window ( but would really advice ball watch to put it at maybe '6' position if it does not block the extra chrono module ). U can look fr mr Sam at ion cortina as he provide good service.

Enjoying a nice orchid tea and cheese cake at TWG after fruitless shopping.
                      Cheers.
                      Thanks for the info. Does the new cannonball comes with white dial version too?

Comment

I believe so. As I only see the smoky grey if my eyes are not playing trick on me under the boutique lighting. My old one is the emerald lacqued white or something. Will post pic later fr yr reference as having breakfast outside nw.
                        sigpic

Comment

Quickly shots

Three quick shots before heading to work. Hegehe

sigpic

Comment

Sorry for late reply, here is mine...

Comment

Mine was the springlock version

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse