Which one for you?

Why?
    Rolex yatchmaster ii
    Pam372
    Pam449
    AP RO steel
    AR ROO Novelty steel
    PSM velsheda

it depends on which model you are looking at. most of damasko models looks similar in terms of design other than then the GMT and handwinding models.

if you notice the dials of some of the models, they are basically very similar and the hands as well. this result in that using a standard base dial and hands and change the color a little here and there, you get a new model.

if you prefer fuss free servicing, then damasko as most sinn models have argon gas which may needed to send to germany for service.

i would take a sinn over damasko for the following reasons

1) various designs and models
    2) case - tegimented.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

I was deciding between a Sinn and a Damasko awhile back too. The Sinn U1 and the Damasko DA44 specs are about equal and shares a similar kind of look too.

The U1 looks more like a tool watch rugged and hardy to me, whereas the DA44 looks like a nice and sleek dress watch.

Comment

Tough choice

Hardened case - I go damasko - the ice hardened case still like new over the years especially the pvd black case

Design - sinn, personally I love the submarine steel colour, u1 unique hand n bezel, ezm series

Damasko design repeating
        Only newer models hv different

Movement - earlier damasko well regulated then they hv improved silicon n ceramic kind of techs vs Sinn diapal n
        now with high tech in house, damasko win by far

So I will choose u1 for design
        N in house for technologies
        Rolex yatchmaster ii
        Pam372
        Pam449
        AP RO steel
        AR ROO Novelty steel
        PSM velsheda

Comment

Recently I am looking at Longine Legend Diver. Price is around Sinn U1 and slightly more expensive than the equivalent Damasko. The LLD is a beauty, very cool vintage looking diver watch. The internal bezel and use of Super-Compressor case is quite unique too.

http://www.longines.com/#!/watches/h.../l3-674-4-50-0

Comment

Sinn because like the design better

Comment

think it is not fair to compare a longines against a Sinn. very different in terms of case material, size for a start.

Originally posted by aaroniusl View Post
              Recently I am looking at Longine Legend Diver. Price is around Sinn U1 and slightly more expensive than the equivalent Damasko. The LLD is a beauty, very cool vintage looking diver watch. The internal bezel and use of Super-Compressor case is quite unique too.

if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
              1. subject heading indicating your issue
              2. your nick
              3. your corresponding email address
              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Sinn as it is more established.

Comment

Originally posted by aaroniusl View Post

Can't compare with longines

Swiss vs German
                  Historical vs modern
                  Classic elegant vs toolish

No offense, I'm big fan of longines , beside the lld u mentioned, I love all the heritage line
                  Particularly - Czech pilot, over size crown, mono pusher ... Bargain deal with backing history
                  Longines nvr push the heritage line, not their core, they produce more than Rolex omega yearly! Heritage line market too small for them.

Just read new gmt from damasko
                  No hour hand setting individually, but saw their new beautiful case. Combining polish n brush finish is tough, the case is made of highest grade steel, no other company can match
                  Rolex yatchmaster ii
                  Pam372
                  Pam449
                  AP RO steel
                  AR ROO Novelty steel
                  PSM velsheda

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...