Which ladies datejust 31mm model to get? Below S$9k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which ladies datejust 31mm model to get? Below S$9k

Hi Rolex Expert, anyone know of which model to get? I am a noob in watch but she asked for my advice She prefer yellow gold but if a lot higher than her budget, she would go for white gold instead. don't need to have diamond. Is it cheaper to get it in BKK?

Which ladies datejust 31mm model to get? Below S$9k

Hi Rolex Expert, anyone know of which model to get? I am a noob in watch but she asked for my advice She prefer yellow gold but if a lot higher than her budget, she would go for white gold instead. don't need to have diamond. Is it cheaper to get it in BKK?

Comment

Condition - brand new or pre own?

Originally posted by Biogentic View Post
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Biogentic

Hi, thanks for your response. I am looking for a brand new piece. As my gf is not local so preferably to find one AD that offers tax refund in Sg. But I am unsure whether bkk is cheaper because it means I can help her claim VAT refund n she will not suffer exchange loss on the purchase

Comment

if you can get a brand new rolex yellow gold/ white gold below 9k from local AD based on your subject heading. please let me know. thank you.

Hi, thanks for your response. I am looking for a brand new piece. As my gf is not local so preferably to find one AD that offers tax refund in Sg. But I am unsure whether bkk is cheaper because it means I can help her claim VAT refund n she will not suffer exchange loss on the purchase
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
          2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

Hi what about if I bump up my Budget to 13k sgd? How much is a Rolex date just 178273 cost in AD? What is the RRP n max discount given?

Comment

that's the DJ two tone...
              Don't trust anyone too much, even your own shadow leave you when you are in darkness.

Comment

retail price is $15100. discount if any is about 5-8%

Hi what about if I bump up my Budget to 13k sgd? How much is a Rolex date just 178273 cost in AD? What is the RRP n max discount given?

kindly email with
                2. your nick

Comment

Do you know of any AD that can give 15% discount?

Comment

If you can find a AD who is willing to give you 15% discount. please let me know also.

Do you know of any AD that can give 15% discount?

kindly email with
                    2. your nick

Comment

I think you should be able to get the 31mm datejust with fluted white gold bezel for your budget. If you want to go for half gold, then you gotta look at used pieces. Hope that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by tunghk View Post
                        I think you should be able to get the 31mm datejust with fluted white gold bezel for your budget. If you want to go for half gold, then you gotta look at used pieces. Hope that helps.
                        how much is the one with half gold? as in the price in AD after discount>?

Comment

discount varies from AD to AD. furthermore, the discount given to customers varies.

as such, it is best that you visit the various AD to find out for yourself.

kindly email with
                          2. your nick

Comment

$11,500+ (THG) After discount.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X