Rolex ION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex ION

Hi, goodday all. just wondering anyone can recommend a good sales rep at Rolex ION Orchard?
    Friendly...and good discount hehe. PM me pls. Thanks!
    sigpic

good discount? hard to get from any rolex AD these days unless you are the preferred

Originally posted by teojimmy View Post
    Hi, goodday all. just wondering anyone can recommend a good sales rep at Rolex ION Orchard?
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by teojimmy View Post
      Discount? Sure, most other ROLEX models will have except some of the more popular sports models. I do not personally know any sales staff from the said boutique but I've gone there a few times. Have encountered and spoke to two male staff who were professional and friendly. One was an old male staff, and the other was a younger Chinese male staff named 'Andy', if I remember correctly.

I did not enquire about discounts so I am not sure if any of them gives.
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

I just got my explorer II at THG with 8% discount. Think that should be quite normal. And it also depends on the availability of certain models. Currently they have no stock for the Submariner. So given the strong demand at present, even if it is available they may be no discount.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowspeeder View Post
          I just got my explorer II at THG with 8% discount. Think that should be quite normal. And it also depends on the availability of certain models. Currently they have no stock for the Submariner. So given the strong demand at present, even if it is available they may be no discount.
          At current situation, to have 8% discount from a local AD and for a new ROLEX Explorer II is a steal. My friend was offered at best, 5% discount, for a white dial Explorer II from The Hour Glass, just last month. You are lucky

For an AD to have a Submariner in stock for sale, it is already a 'bonus' to a buyer. To be able to buy it at retail price, it's nearly a 'blessing'. And if you are given a discount for it, you must be their 'God'..
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
            At current situation, to have 8% discount from a local AD and for a new ROLEX Explorer II is a steal. My friend was offered at best, 5% discount, for a white dial Explorer II from The Hour Glass, just last month. You are lucky

For an AD to have a Submariner in stock for sale, it is already a 'bonus' to a buyer. To be able to buy it at retail price, it's nearly a 'blessing'. And if you are given a discount for it, you must be their 'God'..
            When I first stepped into THG and casually asked for discount they also offered 5%. Then when I said I'm keen on the explorer 2, the sales person asked me to take a seat. I asked again "What is the best price for me?" Within a minute, they consulted with one another and offered me 8%.

Comment

When I first stepped into THG and casually asked for discount they also offered 5%. Then when I said I'm keen on the explorer 2, the sales person asked me to take a seat. I asked again "What is the best price for me?" Within a minute, they consulted with one another and offered me 8%.
              Hi, does this discount applies to others like GMT or Sea Dweller?

Cheers!
              Miss walking along Charles River......

Comment

Originally posted by eddytan View Post
                Hi, does this discount applies to others like GMT or Sea Dweller?

Cheers!
                I guess it might depend on the model and availability. Certain models that are in scarcity may not have any discount at all as some clients are willing to pay a premium or at list price.

Comment

I guess it might depend on the model and availability. Certain models that are in scarcity may not have any discount at all as some clients are willing to pay a premium or at list price.
                  Thanks a million! Guess will have to wet test those peeps.

Cheers!
                  Miss walking along Charles River......

Comment

i offer to pay premium also don't have.

if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                    1. subject heading indicating your issue
                    2. your nick
                    3. your corresponding email address
                    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X