Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is there a surge in demand for Green Hulk Submariner recently ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there a surge in demand for Green Hulk Submariner recently ?

is there a surge in demand for Green Hulk Submariner recently ? as suddenly i receive 5 enquiries from the sales of my green hulk from Carousel..?

Originally posted by noeltanwh View Post
    is there a surge in demand for Green Hulk Submariner recently ? as suddenly i receive 5 enquiries from the sales of my green hulk from Carousel..?
    Surge in demand .. not that I know or heard of people talking about it constantly. Don't know why I get a sense of our ADs holding on to or restraining sales of the more popular watches. Wonder if it is intentionally done to drive up demand? Or trying very hard to push sales of their other less popular watches??
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

I believe it's due to genuine demand. Other than the local ADs here, there are also no stock in 2-3 European countries I visited last week, 1 of which is London.

Many second hand pieces are also selling above or close to retail, which I believe contributed to the demand in brand new Hulks priced at the low $12s.

Comment

interestingly, you did not post it for sale here.

an increase in number of inquiries does not equate to surge in demand. it could also mean that they are checking if seller has the actual watch or otherwise.

if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalOak View Post
          I believe it's due to genuine demand. Other than the local ADs here, there are also no stock in 2-3 European countries I visited last week, 1 of which is London.

Many second hand pieces are also selling above or close to retail, which I believe contributed to the demand in brand new Hulks priced at the low $12s.

i see i see

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalOak View Post

Originally posted by triton View Post
            interestingly, you did not post it for sale here.

an increase in number of inquiries does not equate to surge in demand. it could also mean that they are checking if seller has the actual watch or otherwise.
            lazy to post here...cuz i need to use laptop to go online www.sgrolexclub.com
            using iphone to post advertisement at carousel more convenient lo ...

Comment

with your iphone you can also access www.sgrolexclub.com to post.

in fact, the forum has made it easier for users who use multiple platforms to post like carousell where you need to copy the link in carousell and through several mouse clicks, you can replicate the exact post from carousell here.

read the thread here.

lazy to post here...cuz i need to use laptop to go online www.sgrolexclub.com
              using iphone to post advertisement at carousel more convenient lo ...
              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
              1. subject heading indicating your issue
              2. your nick
              3. your corresponding email address
              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Hulk in demand?

Is it? I just bought Rolex for my mum-in-law from cortina recently (in between went emperor and hour glass) also never c any hulk in sight lei. Hulk got new model arh? If not how to have demand and why AD want to keep if old model. Like when the re-issue milgass few years back, AD would display the obian color and ask customer to pay deposits or book first if they want other color and pay a premium of 1 to few K more. Dun waste money buy normal steel Rolex lah. Jus look at the movement, piece of crap ****, no decoration on rotor like other brand, even if other use eta or sorprod, that at least they decorate the rotor even if no display caseback.
                sigpic

Comment

all premium models like BLNR, LV, Daytona Steel, AD do have stocks, but they are selling at 'premium price'. for daytona steel, no 24k no talk.. all of them keeping the stocks, not no stocks.

Comment

Originally posted by rolex12345 View Post
                    all premium models like BLNR, LV, Daytona Steel, AD do have stocks, but they are selling at 'premium price'. for daytona steel, no 24k no talk.. all of them keeping the stocks, not no stocks.
                    ..are you serious?! Able to substantiate your claims? It's unthinkable they are doing this
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Premium of almost 8k for as Daytona is really crazy..

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                        ..are you serious?! Able to substantiate your claims? It's unthinkable they are doing this
                        you can walk to MBS btq, tell them you wan to buy a daytona steel white at premium price. you see will their eyes shine anot.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgro123 View Post
                          Premium of almost 8k for as Daytona is really crazy..
                          The best part isn't the premium of 8K. The best part is - people are still buying it at that kind of premium! Now that then is CRAZY

Originally posted by rolex12345 View Post
                          you can walk to MBS btq, tell them you wan to buy a daytona steel white at premium price. you see will their eyes shine anot.
                          And what make you think no one here had done that? I tried once, but on the ceramic model. I still get a negative response. I believe they would not reveal immediately on walk-in customers.
                          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                            Lol it true. U pay premium they sure have.

Comment

Just got a call from my AD.

I'm getting my Daytona (white face) tomorrow.
                              Just paying normal retail price~~

https://allanmodel.shutterfly.com/

Current collection
                              sigpicAquanaut 5167/1A
                              ♕Yacht Master II 116681
                              ♕Daytona 116500LN
                              ♕DeepSea 116660
                              ♕Submariner 116610LV
                              ♕Cellini Danaos 4243/9

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse