Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay thanks, only recently. Is it true that date shouldn't be changed between 8pm to 3am? I read it damages movement like the ETA 2824

Comment

• i'm not familiar with lady datejusts (2035?) but if it's like the full sized 3035 movement, it doesn't matter for rolex movements with QS date... adjust away whenever i feel like it.

the only caveat is the 3055 DD movement: it has a less than reliable day/date function (inherent design flaw). i would take more care with the 3055.
      “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

• FYI - servicing at RSC is from S$800 onwards depending on the model.

Comment

• _ _ Watches @ Far East Plaza
          Anyone been there for servicing before? Their website indicates they offer servicing as well.

Comment

• RSC quoted me above 900 for my 6694 full service.

not sure if i heard wrongly, but it includes a free replacement of the acrylic crystal and the crown.

but 900++ is ...................

and do 3rd party technicians like chu***wat**** provide original parts if they need to be replaced?

ty in advance for info

Comment

• Hi Guys,

Does anyone know how much it costs to service a Daytona?

Thanks,
              Andrew

Comment

• Anyone send their rolex for servicing before warranty is up?
                Does RSC provide free servicing for watch under warranty ?
                If not, how much is the cost for basic servicing for GMT2C.?

Comment

• If the intention is to get "Free" service, I got nothing to say.

If everyone start to do that, their cost will be sky high and consumers will be shouldering the cost.

I will prefer it to be unopened if is in good working conditions.

IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derick View Post
                    If the intention is to get "Free" service, I got nothing to say.

If everyone start to do that, their cost will be sky high and consumers will be shouldering the cost.

I will prefer it to be unopened if is in good working conditions.

IMO.
                    Any other advise from senior here other than the above?
                    what will be the cost like for basic servicing?

Comment

• I'm not sure if the RSC provides such 'free' servicing but I do not think so. If it's servicing per se, it should come with a fee, even during warranty.

Cost of basic servicing I'm not sure but have heard it's between $900 and $1,000+.
                      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                        I'm not sure if the RSC provides such 'free' servicing but I do not think so. If it's servicing per se, it should come with a fee, even during warranty.

Cost of basic servicing I'm not sure but have heard it's between $900 and $1,000+.
                        Thanks for your info.

Comment

• Originally posted by benade View Post
                          Thanks for your info.
                          Not sure if this place have been mentioned, I recommended a friend to this watch shop at Loyang Plaza Pasir Ris, it's the only watch on 2nd floor, experience uncle. Charges my friend $680 to service and polish his submariner, my friend was very satisfied compared to his experience sending to one in china town.Sorry I don't have his contact, surely can google

Comment

• The servicing for submariner starts from $920. They will call you with a quote once they have it inspected, if you decide to not service it would cost $107 for the inspection.

This is correct as of today.
                            The most expensive preowned watch purchase is the cheapest that is fake.

Comment

• Originally posted by unltd View Post
                              The servicing for submariner starts from $920. They will call you with a quote once they have it inspected, if you decide to not service it would cost $107 for the inspection.

This is correct as of today.
                              Appreciate that you shared the updated info

Have a good day ahead
                              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Is it true that Rolex Service Centre no longer accepts verification request? Read it in the sales thread below.

https://www.sgrolexclub.com/threads/...s-2015-Sgd8688

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X