No announcement yet.

Out with the Hulk, and INCOMING!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another excellent piece! After selling your hulk and gmt in the past, they eventually found their way back now. Gmt2c this time. Enjoy your watches.
    Just another small small small small watch user ....

Comment

never goes wrong with the hulk

Comment

Dun be angry... Haha

Comment

Classic and beautiful photo shoots

Comment

Originally posted by kokban View Post
            Derek Wang

+65 8380 1111

]

Comment

Originally posted by kokban View Post
              Derek Wang

+65 8380 1111

]

Comment

Too hefty, so swapping to Rubber B for a more comfortable fit:

Comment

I've never quite gelled with TT. Actually, I still can't gel with this...

Taking it out for some sun towards the end of this year. Thinking if I should bring it along for a trip down south next week.

Comment

you'll never want to sell it again! beautiful watch & big congrats!

Comment

very beautiful watch!

Comment

Since having taken the 116713 out, I have decided to give it a bit more wrist time. As a side effect, the Hulk has taken some time off and is now mostly resting in the drawer. In all honesty, I still find two-tone a little difficult to pull off dressed casually, but it seems to be quite the versatile tool in dressy situations.

Was in SG over the new years for a friend's wedding and have managed to take some pics. Happy new year to all SGROC :-)

Comment

Wow! Nice photos, and definitely nice watch

Tx for sharing, and happy new year too👍🏽
                          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Wow your photos make me to reconsider hulk...

Comment

Folks, I am truly appreciative of the comments where you have shared that my pics might have swayed your opinion towards the Hulk. Some years back, I too thought it was too green. Which was what triggered me to sell my rarely worn piece. The few weeks it took to sell the piece, I had it on my wrist on some days, and quickly grew to love its versatility. Without first trying it on, with your many daily attires, it is difficult to imagine how easily the watch can adapt to a variety of situations.

So here, I share with you another picture for those who are still sitting on the fence...

Comment

Originally posted by r3kahsttub View Post
                                Folks, I am truly appreciative of the comments where you have shared that my pics might have swayed your opinion towards the Hulk. Some years back, I too thought it was too green. Which was what triggered me to sell my rarely worn piece. The few weeks it took to sell the piece, I had it on my wrist on some days, and quickly grew to love its versatility. Without first trying it on, with your many daily attires, it is difficult to imagine how easily the watch can adapt to a variety of situations.

So here, I share with you another picture for those who are still sitting on the fence...

OMG look like I have to go for hulk ...

First wanna get second hand sub then GMT2 now hulk...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X