Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you feel paiseh when people wear more expensive watch than you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not at all. Never compare

Comment

• Originally posted by locgreen View Post
      Not at all. Never compare
      Why? Be proud of what you worked hard to acquire, enjoy

Comment

• I think it will be a never ending cycle if you keep comparing upwards. Remember why you first bought the watch and enjoy!

Comment

• Originally posted by ValiantWolf19 View Post
          I think it will be a never ending cycle if you keep comparing upwards. Remember why you first bought the watch and enjoy!

Well said

Comment

• 人比人气死人leh

Comment

• to each his own. no point comparing.

Comment

• Depends on the crowd you hang out with and what functions you're attending. For daily wear where nobody knows you, it doesn't matter.

Comment

• I personally you should wear a watch that suits your personality or liking. No point wearing a diamond-studded watch if it doesn't suit your style. A simple Casio sometimes speaks volumes.

Comment

• No. It would be quite sad if I thought my watch determines my worth.

Comment

• there will always be another higher mountain

Comment

• I’m not paiseh. I just wear what I can afford.

Comment

• nope not affected, proud owner of pam 351, dont really care about what others wear unless it catches my eye. I like to be myself and love what I like not just blindly follow trends

Comment

• Nope. Its more like i wanted to share with him/her the prices and all that. But people with expensive watches always too proud to talk to strangers.

Comment

• Not for me. Otherwise i will also feel paiseh when driving cos there are so many more expensive cars than mine on the road.

Comment

• No need to feel that at all. I’ve yet to hear anyone think that way. You wear what you can afford and what you like,period. Ppl who judge another based on the material things is just shallow without standard.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X