Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Old Are U When U Own Yr First Rolex???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting first piece

Like to get one before, price goes up again for sports model

Comment

Joined the club 2 months ago (29 years old)

Comment

Was 40 when I bought my first rolex. Initially thought the brand was very Uncle. Haha.

Got the batman in the end. LUUUURVE IT!

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick838 View Post
          Was 40 when I bought my first rolex. Initially thought the brand was very Uncle. Haha.

Got the batman in the end. LUUUURVE IT!
          I was about 27 years old in 1997. I bought my first Datejust and wore it till 40 years old, before upgrading to a submariner.

Comment

Originally posted by chiqinhan View Post
            i owned my first Rolex, which is an explorer II when i am 33 yr old. thereafter had a datejust, daytona white gold and gmt II. But now only left with datejust, as the rest were all traded for other stuff. lol

feel free to share, esp if any bros there first rolex is something spectacular. as usually ppl started basic and slowly upgraded. if the very first rolex is a full yellow gold sub or president. then its something impressive to start with for a rolex collection

Datejust white dial with my first salary! Was a used one. 25 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by chiqinhan View Post
              i owned my first Rolex, which is an explorer II when i am 33 yr old. thereafter had a datejust, daytona white gold and gmt II. But now only left with datejust, as the rest were all traded for other stuff. lol

feel free to share, esp if any bros there first rolex is something spectacular. as usually ppl started basic and slowly upgraded. if the very first rolex is a full yellow gold sub or president. then its something impressive to start with for a rolex collection
              Late comer. 39

Comment

36 sub

Comment

Can't post but looking for opinions

Hi guys, turning 16 this year and thinking of getting my first rolex(s)! my main question is whether a gmt master ii two tone or the two tone sunburst blue submariner would be a nicer pick in your opinions, keeping in mind i would like it to be sort of like a daily driver, yet it could be used for special events as a great dress watch.

Ps: Using purely my own money i made off some decent crypto investments in the last month or so, not spoiled by parents haha

Comment

Originally posted by CryptoNoob View Post
                    Hi guys, turning 16 this year and thinking of getting my first rolex(s)! my main question is whether a gmt master ii two tone or the two tone sunburst blue submariner would be a nicer pick in your opinions, keeping in mind i would like it to be sort of like a daily driver, yet it could be used for special events as a great dress watch.

Ps: Using purely my own money i made off some decent crypto investments in the last month or so, not spoiled by parents haha
                    I think among your watch choices, and wrt your ownership requirements, a black dial watch is more versatile in your case. From people I know who owned the blue dial Submariner (and myself once), it wasn't very versatile and it wasn't a 'daily' watch for most of us. In fact, if it is a watch you wish to wear daily/frequently, a stainless steel model would be more apt. But since you'd narrowed down to just these two (models), then it'll have to be the GMT-Master II.

Good luck
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Bought 116509 Daytona at 33.

Comment

Was 37 when i got my first rolex, a yacht master blue dial 116655. Was the first Rolex that got me interested then i quickly acquired another the next month, also a ym 116622.

Comment

Sub ND for my 30th bday 3 years ago

Comment

16710 Pepsi, Stick dial. On my graduation day, 23 years old.

Comment

33, bought a Datejust.
                              My collection:
                              2014: Hamilton Jazzmaster Viewmatic (silver case white dial brown leather)
                              2015: Rolex Datejust 116233 (TT white dial Roman numerals) [Sold Sep 2018]
                              2016: Ball BMW Power Reserve 100 anniversary
                              2018: Rolex Submariner Date 116610LN (black)
                              2018: Rolex Submariner Date 116610LV (hulk)

Comment

36 GMT2

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X