No announcement yet.

Batman VS Hulk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hulk unique .batman from a far cant be recognized different from the black GMT bezel

Comment

Batman

Comment

Batman!!! I cant appreciate the hulk!

Comment

I bought both around the same time so I will give you my thoughts without having time perspective influencing my comments.

First of all, both are nice, their suitability really depends on how and what you wear everyday.

The Batman is more suitable for corporate and business attire. Also, in corporate, the GMT function can be important because you may have teams in other part of the world. For casual, it works well too.

The Hulk goes nicer with casual short sleeve look. Also, the bracelet adjustment has a glide function, so very easy to adjust. It is suitable say if your wife/gf/brother/children also likes the hulk (the green really digs at the females btw) so the easy adjustment on the bracelet makes it easy to share. The green is unique, so it is either you love it or hate it at first sight.

As I have left my corporate job, I wear Hulk mostly these days. I have seen other people wearing Batman, but in my 3 years of owning the Hulk, I have yet to see someone else wearing it. And I meet a lot of people in my line of work nowadays.

If this is your first rolex, go for the Batman. It is more versatile and the GMT is useful.

Comment

Originally posted by style88 View Post
            I bought both around the same time so I will give you my thoughts without having time perspective influencing my comments.

First of all, both are nice, their suitability really depends on how and what you wear everyday.

The Batman is more suitable for corporate and business attire. Also, in corporate, the GMT function can be important because you may have teams in other part of the world. For casual, it works well too.

The Hulk goes nicer with casual short sleeve look. Also, the bracelet adjustment has a glide function, so very easy to adjust. It is suitable say if your wife/gf/brother/children also likes the hulk (the green really digs at the females btw) so the easy adjustment on the bracelet makes it easy to share. The green is unique, so it is either you love it or hate it at first sight.

As I have left my corporate job, I wear Hulk mostly these days. I have seen other people wearing Batman, but in my 3 years of owning the Hulk, I have yet to see someone else wearing it. And I meet a lot of people in my line of work nowadays.

If this is your first rolex, go for the Batman. It is more versatile and the GMT is useful.
            Good sharing, especially for those who are still half-minded about either one.

I enjoyed reading, tx
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Definitely Batman for me. But I think that the Hulk is more flashy and more difficult to get as well.

Comment

I will go for hulk if both is available at the same time.
                if enough cash i get both.
                Present own
                Rolex sub 116610LN
                Tudor Back bay Bronze REF: M79250BM-0001
                MILLE MIGLIA GT XL POWER control REF. No:168457-3001
                Tag Heuer 4000 series

Comment

Batman for me

Comment

Hulkamania

Comment

Do you guys think that batman is suitable to wear with casual outfit?

Comment

Originally posted by jadalsace View Post
                        Yes, it is versatile.
                        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by jadalsace View Post
                          That depends how casual. If T-Shirt and Jeans it's fine. However if shorts and singlet with slippers or sporty wear no because that would be too casual for the Batman to handle. This is due to the center polished links on the bracelet where the watch tends to look more classy and bling more as compared to the hulk. Therefore if your outfit is too sporty or causal the watch will not blend in that well. You imagine a guys wearing very casual and suddenly you see something shining on the wrist. It will attention on the watch, unless if that is what you want. The ceramic bezel and sapphire crystal will also bling actually depending on light condition but that is fine if the bracelet is brushed. I have worn my Batman a few times before to the gym as I didn't want to leave it in the locker, I looked at myself in the mirror so that was what I thought. However it is still better than wearing casual with a full gold watch with diamonds lah

Comment

Hulk for me. I think it is more versatile, esp for casual days.
                            My collection:
                            2014: Hamilton Jazzmaster Viewmatic (silver case white dial brown leather)
                            2015: Rolex Datejust 116233 (TT white dial Roman numerals) [Sold Sep 2018]
                            2016: Ball BMW Power Reserve 100 anniversary
                            2018: Rolex Submariner Date 116610LN (black)
                            2018: Rolex Submariner Date 116610LV (hulk)

Comment

Originally posted by MTC View Post
                              Hi everyone , have been looking around for some Rollie ,

to celebrate my up coming birthday

Torn over getting a Rolex hulk or a Rolex batman ,

any recommendation or advice from you guys will definetly help .

TIA
                              Hulk looks a lot better IMO!

Comment

i get attracted by both recently too, as green is still quite unqiue but some how it doesnt look nice on my wrist but i like the unqiue feel 😃

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X