No announcement yet.

Green Submariner or Black Submariner ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had the same dilemma, but black sub with date is classic and easy to match with outfit.

Black sub for me!

Comment

• Just got my Hulk today

Gossip going that Rolex may dis-continue the Hulk. Managed to get 1 at THG today. Super happy

Comment

• Originally posted by Edarius View Post
        Gossip going that Rolex may dis-continue the Hulk. Managed to get 1 at THG today. Super happy
        Congratz! Share some pics with us when you can
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Congrats bro. I put my name down for Hulk few weeks ago, did not hear anything. hope that the news is not true..
          My collection:
          2014: Hamilton Jazzmaster Viewmatic (silver case white dial brown leather)
          2015: Rolex Datejust 116233 (TT white dial Roman numerals) [Sold Sep 2018]
          2016: Ball BMW Power Reserve 100 anniversary
          2018: Rolex Submariner Date 116610LN (black)
          2018: Rolex Submariner Date 116610LV (hulk)

Comment

Congrats bro! I just put my name for the Hulk few weeks ago.. hope the news is not true...
            My collection:
            2014: Hamilton Jazzmaster Viewmatic (silver case white dial brown leather)
            2015: Rolex Datejust 116233 (TT white dial Roman numerals) [Sold Sep 2018]
            2016: Ball BMW Power Reserve 100 anniversary
            2018: Rolex Submariner Date 116610LN (black)
            2018: Rolex Submariner Date 116610LV (hulk)

Comment

Congratulations! I am curious to know, did you register your interest in THG? Probably you are different league. Can share at which outlet as their allocation is centralized. I registered my in 2017 but still no news. Sianz.

Comment

Was told need 2-3 yrs wait list. How Long did you waited for?

Comment

• Originally posted by nesame View Post
                  Was told need 2-3 yrs wait list. How Long did you waited for?
                  Probably he is either a VIP or VVIP. Exactly, everywhere I went, it is either OOS or reserved. Very tired in hunting and worst is when you notice all the resellers have stocks regularly and flip for quick profits which I am totally stunned.

Comment

• Take green, u wont regret it

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X