Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 116515LN (Everose) or 116519LN (WG) or 116518LN (YG)

which one will u choose for the recent daytona oyster flex ?

Comment

• Originally posted by SS_SS View Post
      which one will u choose for the recent daytona oyster flex ?
      Yellow gold; more outstanding
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
        any idea which AD carry stock now for daytona oyster flex ? which model available ? anyone come across any ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
          i'm struggling deciding YG or Rose. White dial or everose dial.

so difficult to decide. worse of all. not all AD got stock to view

Comment

any idea which AD carry stock now for daytona oyster flex ? which model available ? anyone come across any ?
            Originally posted by SS_SS View Post
            i'm struggling deciding YG or Rose. White dial or everose dial.

so difficult to decide. worse of all. not all AD got stock to view
            For stocks availability, it is better you do a bit of legwork. Different ADs; different stocks. Even among the same ADs, stocks availability differs from branch to branch.

Some months back, I was at the ROLEX boutique in town. The mentioned three models were all on display but I wasn't aware until a foreign visitor walked in and asked for them. I could only see the pieces from a distance as the sales person was showing them to the Chinese-looking customer. I thought I could just wait around for the customer to finish viewing before I asked for it. But unfortunately, he bought two of them and left shortly later. The sales person then kept the remaining yellow gold model back to their safe. When I asked for it, he said the watch he just kept had been reserved by the same customer for his friend, who would be coming to the boutique to buy it.

I was told all three pieces just came in earlier on the same day and they were all sold at retail price. According to the sales person, it was one of the fastest "walk-in" sales he came across because the whole process took just approx. 15-20 mins - from asking to viewing to buying!

On the same day, I went to a few other ADs around the same area but could not find any of the models. Anyway, the retail price for the rose and white gold is the same at $38,650, while the yellow gold is $36,960.

Another time, I saw the white gold model in Gassan Watches at the airport, but as I was rushing for my flight, I couldn't stop by to ask. That was around December last year.
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Thanks for sharing

I was thinking if I should approach different branches of THG to check on their daytona stock availability or should i just approach one. Not really sure how they work.

But for SS Daytona, according to one of the sales, it will take more than 5 years to get the stock in from retail. I guess I can forget about that but going for the oysterflex instead

Comment

Thanks for sharing

I was thinking if I should approach different branches of THG to check on their daytona stock availability or should i just approach one. Not really sure how they work.

But for SS Daytona, according to one of the sales, it will take more than 5 years to get the stock in from retail. I guess I can forget about that but going for the oysterflex instead
                It would have to be the former, i.e. to check with individual branch, and not just approach one, especially for the popular watch models. Most other watches, the branches within the same AD do share stocks.

Likewise, several ADs I approached over the past one year (some over a few occasions) told me the waiting period for a SS Daytona was around 5-6 years soonest! A few rejected my request to be put on wait list
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• wow - those owners with the new ceramic daytona are all elites in their own rights

Comment

• got my daytona
                    is a beauty...

Comment

got my daytona
                      is a beauty...
                      Congrats! Post some pics of your new beauty here is you can.

Tx for sharing
                      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Thanks..

Cant post the image because i'm new here.. less than 10 posts...haha
                        when i hit the target then i post

Comment

i saw quite an amount of daytona in people complex at one of the famous AD there. I took photo but still can't post at the moment sorry

Got my 116500 around 2-3 weeks ago been wearing it daily now

Comment

• Originally posted by markbas View Post
                            i saw quite an amount of daytona in people complex at one of the famous AD there. I took photo but still can't post at the moment sorry

Got my 116500 around 2-3 weeks ago been wearing it daily now
                            Congrats! Where did you get it from?

Comment

• tried a few times posting the image but failed. Give up. Sorry guys

Comment

• Newly added

Newly added owner of the daytona family. Hope I don't regret this -.-'
                                Rolex Daytona - Credit Humble and rich.jpg
                                credit: jeresay, Humble & rich Boutique
                                Current Project: Gracious Quotes & HR Boutique

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X