This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need some advise from bros here.

My pam keeps good time however it stops after leaving it on the table for less than a day. Should I send it in for servicing? BTW, it is more than 5 year old and haven't been serviced before.

Also where is the service center?

Thanks!

Comment

king's centre....

and 5 years about time....
      the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
      visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Sorry.. where is king's centre?

Comment

check lor....
          the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
          visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

That's why i am asking lor....

Originally posted by ohlins View Post
            check lor....

Comment

ZOUK I know, thank you very much!

Originally posted by Andrew Tay
              king's centre just beside ZOUK.

Comment

Hi bros, if you guys need servicing for your Pams, can let me know. I can pm you guys the contact. Some of you might even know him. Quite a trusted watch dealer. I serviced my titanium pam there at 1/2 the price compared to Richemont. Please note that I am not related to him and don't get any commision for the rcommendation.

Comment

Originally posted by panerai7776 View Post
                  Hi bros, if you guys need servicing for your Pams, can let me know. I can pm you guys the contact. Some of you might even know him. Quite a trusted watch dealer. I serviced my titanium pam there at 1/2 the price compared to Richemont. Please note that I am not related to him and don't get any commision for the rcommendation.
                  Hi, can I have his contact? Thanks.

Comment

Do pm me the contact , can I see when he service the watch? or wait while he doing it? thank you
                    AP Vulcano 42mm
                    AP Rubberclad 42mm
                    PAM Chrono 1000 ( 187 ) 47mm
                    PAM Power Reserve ( 090 D ) 44mm
                    PAM GMT ( 297 L ) 44mm
                    PAM Radiomir GMT ( 184 H ) 42mm
                    IWC Aquatimer Titanium split min 42 mm
                    Sinn U1 44mm ( 1000m )
                    Rolex Daytona WG 116519 40mm
                    Rolex GMT 16700 40mm
                    Rolex Oyster stainless 1501 34mm
                    Rolex Gold Pocket watch 40mm ( 1938 )
                    Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon 40mm
                    Tag Heuer Professional white face 38mm

Comment

Originally posted by panerai7776 View Post
                      bro can give me his contact too?

Comment

Passed by Richmont service centre at King's centre this afternoon and started by asking them the charges for a normal servicing a pam. I was quoted $500 plus ( watch still under warranty period). To all bros, if you were me would you go for richmont or other services shop like JW?

Comment

What's the kind of damage sustained? Sounds like a barrel spring replacement to me with that kind of quote. If it's barrel spring, I'd send it to Richemont for replacement.
                          "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
                          --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

I have just sent my pam to richemont for services today. They charge me $500 for the moment services, replacement of gaskets. I have also opt out the polishing service as i feel the price they quoted ($310)seem expensive to me. Before that i have also asked JW for a quote, the charges for the servicing is around 400 plus and need to wait for 12 weeks which put me off. As for Richemont 10 working days only.

Comment

Originally posted by flagship View Post
                              I have just sent my pam to richemont for services today. They charge me $500 for the moment services, replacement of gaskets. I have also opt out the polishing service as i feel the price they quoted ($310)seem expensive to me. Before that i have also asked JW for a quote, the charges for the servicing is around 400 plus and need to wait for 12 weeks which put me off. As for Richemont 10 working days only.
                              that's the cost....excluding parts replacement if any...
                              I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
                              A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
                              Audemars Piguet ROO
                              Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
                              De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
                              Habring2 Pilot Time Date
                              Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
                              Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
                              IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
                              Panerai 270
                              Patek Philippe 5711/1a
                              Rolex 116610LV
                              Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

Originally posted by flagship View Post
                                Wow, 12 weeks??? Send to Switzerland or Italy???

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X