X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RSC Parts

Hi Good Day to All,

To what i know RSC only replace or sell you their parts if your watch are 100% original.

correct me if i am wrong.
    :thumbsup: Exploring At World�s End :thumbsup:

Comment

Originally posted by Rolexso View Post
      Hi Good Day to All,

To what i know RSC only replace or sell you their parts if your watch are 100% original.

correct me if i am wrong.

U r spot on !!...
      A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Can any bro advise on how long does the authetication process take? Do they strip the watch in your presence or will they call you when it's done? Anyone has any idea??
        Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
          Can any bro advise on how long does the authetication process take? Do they strip the watch in your presence or will they call you when it's done? Anyone has any idea??
          I have paid $75 for authentication.
          It is on the spot, you are able to see through the glass where the ppl who checking on your watch. Probably take ard 5 to 10 minutes..
          pretty fast.

Comment

Originally posted by kconzz View Post
            I have paid $75 for authentication.
            It is on the spot, you are able to see through the glass where the ppl who checking on your watch. Probably take ard 5 to 10 minutes..
            pretty fast.
            Wah that means they make $75 in juz 5-10 mins...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

well....they are providing a service ma......when one need their expertise, what is $75 to buy a peace of mind....
              the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
              visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Advisory : Rolex Service Centre Verification & Alternatives

Hi all,

I may need to buy 2-3 extra links for an oysterquartz. Does anyone have good/reliable independent rolex repairers to recommend who has parts to sell?

There is one at the back of lucky plaza which looks credible... thing is I don't know the shop's name. Any ideas? It's on the ground floor opposite Peng Kwee, towards the back.

Comment

the links for OQ are so different and unique that i dun think other shops carry any replacement......
                  the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                  visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

can try alfred png over @ golden mile food center
                    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                    1. subject heading indicating your issue
                    2. your nick
                    3. your corresponding email address
                    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

whats the name of his shop?

Comment

The shop opposite Peng Kwee in Lucky Plaza is Top Hour. Mr Lim is quite friendly lah. You should try him if you're looking for links. He has tons of links hopefully has the oysterquartz one...to be honest...mebe you can try AP...ahahah..certainly looks like it...

Comment

Originally posted by pongz View Post
                          The shop opposite Peng Kwee in Lucky Plaza is Top Hour. Mr Lim is quite friendly lah. You should try him if you're looking for links. He has tons of links hopefully has the oysterquartz one...to be honest...mebe you can try AP...ahahah..certainly looks like it...
                          Good suggestions. Top Hour is related to HG?
                          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                          1. subject heading indicating your issue
                          2. your nick
                          3. your corresponding email address
                          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

haha... I hear Top Hour's Mr Lim used to be a rolex tech at RSC.
                            Anyway, he had ONE link. And he wanted $220 for a used link.

So I concentrated on buying an OQ with enough links... and I eventually found one.

In his shop he has a very chio Oysterquartz. The very first solid gold one... still working, with boxes. He says not selling, but did say the last one he sold went for $18,000. These days, I think they're US$30,000 ... because only 1000pcs were ever made... and not all work anymore.

Anyone got Top Hour's telephone number?

Comment

Originally posted by keltzar View Post
                              haha... I hear Top Hour's Mr Lim used to be a rolex tech at RSC.
                              Anyway, he had ONE link. And he wanted $220 for a used link.

So I concentrated on buying an OQ with enough links... and I eventually found one.

In his shop he has a very chio Oysterquartz. The very first solid gold one... still working, with boxes. He says not selling, but did say the last one he sold went for $18,000. These days, I think they're US$30,000 ... because only 1000pcs were ever made... and not all work anymore.

Anyone got Top Hour's telephone number?
                              Sounds like a solid investment...
                              A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

That's the thing... the link is half steel, half gold.

I hear RSC sells the regular solid gold presidential links for $300@ ... this makes the OQ tutone links very expensive.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X