Why do women like Men's Rolex Watches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MsLucifer View Post
    personally i just dont fancy a 31mm. of coz there will be also men's watch that just doesnt fit a lady eg. DSSD.
    the dssd itself is one chuck of metal. even for some guys to pull it off, can be challenging at times.
    [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
    Blue 6694
    Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
    [U]"My collection"[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
      the dssd itself is one chuck of metal. even for some guys to pull it off, can be challenging at times.
      x2. I for one can't make it for DSSD. However 40mm does look good on ladies wrist, once saw a jewellery shop attendant at bugis junction wearing a SS Sub and feel that it looks kind of good.
      Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

its not the 40mm that is worrying. its the thickness of that thing.

one guy had the DSSD in perth, and when i tried it on, it wasnt too big, it was just too thick. on the other hand, the meteorite WG daytona fits my hand nicely.
        Blue 6694
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Just bought my wife a SS whiteface daytona from Dickson last Saturday. Trying to persuade her to take on the PAM size 40, cheaper But she kept on insist on man size, either GMTII or daytona.

Comment

Originally posted by LaiDaWei View Post
            Just bought my wife a SS whiteface daytona from Dickson last Saturday. Trying to persuade her to take on the PAM size 40, cheaper But she kept on insist on man size, either GMTII or daytona.

[IMG]see original post
            your wife has excellent taste in watches. good for you; but bad for your wallet . Let me show you the bright side tho, your wife happy, you happy, and when she isnt wearing, you can wear the watch too
            Blue 6694
            [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Come on, not only do women like rolex sport watch, they like other big watch like PAM and etc. Maybe in some other departments that they have in their procession is too small to comfort them so they seek solace in BIG watch. just kidding. Tks god my wife like her small watch(31mm and below).
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iceheller View Post
                Come on, not only do women like rolex sport watch, they like other big watch like PAM and etc. Maybe in some other departments that they have in their procession is too small to comfort them so they seek solace in BIG watch. just kidding. Tks god my wife like her small watch(31mm and below).
                maybe you should let her try a 36mm or 40mm, that might change things.
                Don't trust anyone too much, even your own shadow leave you when you are in darkness.

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                  its not the 40mm that is worrying. its the thickness of that thing.

one guy had the DSSD in perth, and when i tried it on, it wasnt too big, it was just too thick. on the other hand, the meteorite WG daytona fits my hand nicely.
                  agree, i have seen girls pull of Bell & Ross @ 46mm. another prob are complicated watches which are thick, so even if ladies like them, cant fit.
                  Don't trust anyone too much, even your own shadow leave you when you are in darkness.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion, I wanted to get my wife a 30 plus mm Tag watch a few years back but she choosen the 27mm aquaracer instead. Guess she is not having shortfall in my side of the department. hahaha
                    sigpic

Comment

I wonder how the ladies get their watch chain resize all the way down to fit thier small wrist? My wife Ball Midsize 34mm adjusted to the every last and still abit loose on her wrist. I personally find it most uncomfortable when the watch is moving up & down the wrist. Anybody got any tricks to solve this or most ladies don't mind at all?

Comment

some ladies resort to cutting a permanent link so that it will fit the wrist. it means that your bracelet cannot be resized when its time to sell.
                        Blue 6694
                        [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Yeah..that is one of the method...or just custom make a nice strap to mount on the watches...
                          Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion, I wanted to get my wife a 30 plus mm Tag watch a few years back but she choosen the 27mm aquaracer instead. Guess she is not having shortfall in my side of the department. hahaha
                            Bro, I know you mean to joke but some ladies who wear big watches might feel offended, so pls, 见好就收
                            Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
                              Bro, I know you mean to joke but some ladies who wear big watches might feel offended, so pls, 见好就收
                              YES SIR! I would not let my maid carry my duffel bag anymore.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LaiDaWei View Post

Great Taste.
                                Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X