No announcement yet.

Trip from Italy to Amsterdam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I asked for the Hulk but no stock. Then I asked for the Sub TT. Finally quoted me best price @ 8.2K Euro (after disc and 15% VAT rebate).

Originally posted by nim
    How much discount do the rolex ADs quote you for ss sports and datejust
    A ROLEX WILL NEVER CHANGE THE WORLD. WE LEAVE THAT TO THE PEOPLE WHO WEAR THEM..

Comment

bro,

if it's convenient, are u able to check the price of Sub C & GMT2 C?

Thanks!

Originally posted by yaloryalor View Post
      I asked for the Hulk but no stock. Then I asked for the Sub TT. Finally quoted me best price @ 8.2K Euro (after disc and 15% VAT rebate).
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Current:
      BALL Fireman Ionsphere
      Rolex Daytona 116520 M series
      Rolex Sub C 116610LN AN series

Gone:
      BALL Trainmaster Pulsemeter Pro
      IWC GST Chronograph 3707
      Rolex Explorer II D series
      Rolex Sub 16610 M series

Next Target:
      Rolex Day-date 18239!! The president.. :D:D
      AP????

In the meantime:
      Save $$ ar!!! & hope strike TOTO or Big Sweep!! :pray:

Comment

From memory there are 2 AD's around the Duomo ( the main church and square area)1 of them directly opposite the church which was willing to discount quite heavily for the TT models which were in stock. The other on a street along the hop on hop off bus for Milan about 100 m or so. Can't remember the exact name but they mentioned that TT is negotiable . They do have the large display signs of the types of watches that they stock so its quite easy to spot watch shops that stock Rolex.

Comment

hi all, i'm making a trip to europe. will be ending the trip with Milan as last stop thus would be a good chance to buy any watch. Let me know if anyone interested.

Comment

will be staying the westin which is near the shopping district?

Comment

be very very early to claim the vat refund in Milan. Their process is very slow from my experience. Maybe also due to a tourist group queuing in front of me.

Anyone tried Florence for better discount?

Comment

Send me a pm if you intend to travel to Amsterdam and need some advise how it works. I am frequently traveling to Europe and always depart from Amsterdam as I now know how the system works in the Netherlands.

Comment

Originally posted by WatchAdmirer View Post
                  Hi seniors,

I am currently planning a trip at the end of the year, most probably touch down at Italy and fly back from Amsterdam (still working on the details).

Still deciding whether to get a Rolex or a PAM.

Can please advise where/which should I get? Coz can't turn back to the country when over (if found the price to be cheaper at earlier location)...
                  Depending on which model you are getting, for the older rolex models you can bargain for a cheaper deal. Milan has better shopping options than Rome in my opinion. The last i checked for Rolex prices in Italy, comparable to SG prices after discount so not really a good deal unless it is an old model you are looking at.

Comment

Originally posted by Linda View Post
                    Send me a pm if you intend to travel to Amsterdam and need some advise how it works. I am frequently traveling to Europe and always depart from Amsterdam as I now know how the system works in the Netherlands.
                    Hi Linda,
                    Do u mind sharing where is a good place to buy Rolex in Amsterdam.
                    I will be there in September n I m looking for GMT2 Batman or Submariner Hulk.
                    Is it easy to claim VAT n how is the price compared to Italy?
                    Your advice will be much appreciated.
                    Thanks n regards,
                    Evan

Comment

interested in getting a rolex too. will be travelling around the same areas. (Amsterdam, Paris, Germany, Switzerland, Italy). any advice on where is the cheapest?

Comment

hi watch experts here, will be going to a few places to europe soon which includes Belgium, Amsterdam, Germany.

any bros can advise which place is cheapest to get a rolex?

Comment

Hi seniors,

I am currently planning a trip at the end of the year, most probably touch down at Italy and fly back from Amsterdam (still working on the details).

Can please advise where/which should I get? Coz can't turn back to the country when over (if found the price to be cheaper at earlier location)...
                          Get a Rolex, PAMs are FAD

Comment

There Rolex xheap??

Comment

Jus got back from amsterdam. Tax rebate is 16%. FYI.

Comment

Hi seniors,

be careful with your purchase, mind the pick pockets!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X