X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advisory : Why are posts/threads deleted

Hi Moderators,

I have had several postings on the FS section deleted.

Could I ask why?

Thanks

Z

Moderators , why are my posts deleted? please advise.

As above.
    In the FS sections.

please advise

Z

Comment

Originally posted by Zernike View Post
      Hi Moderators,

I have had several postings on the FS section deleted.

Could I ask why?

Thanks

Z
      pls read through the rules & regulations of the forum.

you have been posting repeated same watch for sale @ various different section.

Kindly post your watches for sale in either private garage(if you have more than 3 watches for sale at one go) or at the various garage(rolex,panerai or other watches) if you have less than 3 watches for sale at one go.

thank you very much for your cooperation.
      累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

pls read through the rules & regulations of the forum.

you have been posting repeated same watch for sale @ various different section.

Kindly post your watches for sale in either private garage(if you have more than 3 watches for sale at one go) or at the various garage(rolex,panerai or other watches) if you have less than 3 watches for sale at one go.

thank you very much for your cooperation.
        累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

just like to add, your posts/threads were never deleted. it has been moved to the appropriate section.
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Thanks for the heads up.

Kindly delete all my posts.

I will repost accordingly.

Thanks again

Z

Comment

may i suggest that you read this first. mods will not delete threads/posts @ user request.
              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
              2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

hi there , i yesterday enquiry on a pc of rolex datejust i bought but i think maybe have posted in the rolex showcase forum and being remove , could u kindly advise ?

tks much

Comment

You may use the search function to find your thread. I have read both your threads and merged then accordingly. I did not move your first one though. It is in the Kopi Talk section.

Happy surfing
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Post deleted without notice and offend to any r&r issue

Hi dear moderator,

Pls enlighten me as what have mentioned above.

Around march,I have posted a fews for sale items,but it was Mia when I want to do a updates.

And when I did a search,couldn't find my posts and was quite surprise that posts that were not updated since year 2010 was still there.

Really appreciate to know what have happened to my posted items.

Tks in advance

Comment

BTW how to delete old post? I remember one folk posts were deleted(not sure by himself or by moderator) when he/she was banned.
                      sigpic

Comment

Assumptions: the posts and/threads i search for Hermes are those Hermes are referring to.

As a almost 2-year-old junior member who has 42 posts, I would have expected you to read the relevant threads in FAQ especially the one on how to locate sales threads than a newly registered member who can claim ignorance of its existence because your thread title indicate that you know the existence of rules and regulations of the garage section. this would imply that you would know the existence of the FAQ section.

I would have expected you to at least read the FAQ threads especially this thread where it advises members how to locate sales threads.

Before you start to ask the moderators to enlighten you about your missing threads, can you kindly enlighten me why is it that i can locate your sales threads as indicated by you where you mentioned that you posted in march (assume that Hermes is referring to March 2012, as in original post only march was mentioned).

the below screen shot is the result of doing a search via the thread i created which advise members on how to locate sales threads

really appreciate if you can enlighten me if those threads i found are those you are attempting to locate?

Originally posted by Hermes View Post
                        Hi dear moderator,

Pls enlighten me as what have mentioned above.

Around march,I have posted a fews for sale items,but it was Mia when I want to do a updates.

And when I did a search,couldn't find my posts and was quite surprise that posts that were not updated since year 2010 was still there.

Really appreciate to know what have happened to my posted items.

Tks in advance

kindly email with
                        2. your nick

Comment

Members can delete 'old' post within a specific time period dictated by system. once after the time has lapse. original post user and other users are unable to delete the posts.

Originally posted by Iceheller View Post
                          BTW how to delete old post?

kindly email with
                          2. your nick

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X