AD discounts for Rolex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuaboyu View Post
    I asked my AD to inform me once they got a piece of Batman. Have yet to molest the watch since its launch and islandwide no stock. XD. BTW if you want, I can recommend you to my AD. Their waiting lists seems to be quite short. (I was told a 1 month wait for my 114060, and I got it in less than a week).

Thanks man. Need it by end of this year. Owe it to my wife for too long. Mayb will get it in Taiwan, hopefully they have ready stock there n the price is reasonable.

Comment

No more further discount

I recently bought a non sport series for my mum-in law from the AD in paragon after getting the max discount they can give, I request for other stuff else I just go next street to buy as they offer me the same discount rate. Too my surprise, the gave me a rollie green pen which they reserve fr VIP. Damn make me feel like a VIP (not Very Important People but Very Irritating Person) Haha.

But the greens pen feel really cheapo when you hold it at home. Will post pic of it when I can post pic here. But anyone knows the so call market value fr the greens Rolex pen?
      sigpic

Comment

Kindly share

Comment

Discount for Rolex has always been abysmal compared to other brands. I don't know about now but the AD in the past offered less 20% and maybe an additional less 5% or 10% for other brands like Patek, AP, Lange, Vacheron and IWC.
          Our eyes must be ugliest part of our face; everyone looks good when wearing sunglasses

Comment

You can check out ADs in KL for a better deal than SG after currency conversion and tax refunds. I tried asking a few and nearly got one but it was sold before I reached KL! What a shame!

Comment

Green piece of ****!

Originally posted by sgneobkj View Post
              Kindly share
              Not sure if you can see this (posted on another thread.. on 29-Oct-17). Hopefully photobucket has not take down this before you see it. And to be frank you sound challenging me to prove it to you is it???

[IMG][/IMG]
              sigpic

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X