X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice threesome Rush78

Comment

• Team Prospex.

Lineup from left to right : SUN023/SUN019/SUN021/SRP637/SSC621/SRP641/SRP639

Comment

• awesome collection.........very impressive......P.

Comment

• Jus bought this from K2......have not bought a brand new seiko in many years.... But jus cannot resist this one...

Comment

• Hi all, where to get original rubber or leather strap for Superior SSA003K1?

Comment

• Seiko Landmasters

I love Seiko, but only certain models though. I have three very rare Landmaster models.

SBDX 007 - Automatic(8L35)
              SBDW 003 - 'Sagarmatha'
              SBCW 009 - 'Transpolar'

[IMG][/IMG]
              My Collection
              Sea Dweller (V Series)
              Sub LV (M Series)
              GMT II Pepsi (D Series)

Comment

• it has been awhile since i acquire a watch

saw the pic of SLA017 and it simply looks beautiful and i have not had a diver watch at all.

SLA017 is probably more than $5000.

my alternative choice i think i would like based on the picture is SBDC053.

let me know if someone is selling one

thanks

Comment

• it is possible to find a vintage 6217 in a pristine condition, it would cost less than the SLA017.

personally i find the SLA017 is over priced.

Originally posted by commoner View Post
                  it has been awhile since i acquire a watch

saw the pic of SLA017 and it simply looks beautiful and i have not had a diver watch at all.

SLA017 is probably more than $5000.

my alternative choice i think i would like based on the picture is SBDC053.

let me know if someone is selling one

thanks
                  if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                  1. subject heading indicating your issue
                  2. your nick
                  3. your corresponding email address
                  4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• I'm quite fond of them. My late grandpa used to have a couple that he religiously shook back and forth each morning to get the movement going.

Really would like a Grand Seiko one day. I love they haven't done much to update their designs and that today, they still look very similar to those they produced in the sixties.

Comment

• Seiko Strap

Hi all,

I don't know should i start a thread on this. Did a search on seiko strap but couldn't find any information but i could have missed out somewhere thus post in here.

Recently just bought a seiko presage SARY085 but less than a month the blue leather calf strap starts to fade or beginning to turn moldy. I also don;t know how to describe it.

Has anyone change their seiko strap before and to which type of leather and where can i get it replace? Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bettlejuice View Post
                        Hi all,

I don't know should i start a thread on this. Did a search on seiko strap but couldn't find any information but i could have missed out somewhere thus post in here.

Recently just bought a seiko presage SARY085 but less than a month the blue leather calf strap starts to fade or beginning to turn moldy. I also don;t know how to describe it.

Has anyone change their seiko strap before and to which type of leather and where can i get it replace? Thanks.
                        Maybe you can try ebay. I bought my parts there too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bettlejuice View Post
                          Hi all,

Oh, sorry to hear about that. I have also bought a SARY087 about 2 weeks ago. I know the International model comes with a croc strap so you might want to consider changing to that. I believe you can contact the Seiko Customer Service Centre to get it changed.

https://www.thongsia.com.sg/index.php/support/customer/

Hope it helps!

Comment

• Well, I guess they have some good models. But not a big fan myself to be honest

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X