Wallet Fengshui

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wallet Fengshui

Just wondering, do you guys have any habits regarding changing wallets and how it would affect financial fengshui for the period of time you are carrying it?

Would you change a wallet if it was with you during a trouble part of your life, or in periods of financial difficulty? Likewise, are there any considerations before changing a new wallet, assuming the existing one was with you when you were doing well in career or business.

Of course, this is for casual discussion, not to be taken too seriously.

Interesting, never thought of it leh. Think it won't be applicable for cha bohs as they change bag all the times. They go wet market buy fish oso must change bag wan. Go cut hair oso got cut hair bag.......

Comment

Originally posted by adamsmith View Post
      Just wondering, do you guys have any habits regarding changing wallets and how it would affect financial fengshui for the period of time you are carrying it?

Would you change a wallet if it was with you during a trouble part of your life, or in periods of financial difficulty? Likewise, are there any considerations before changing a new wallet, assuming the existing one was with you when you were doing well in career or business.

Of course, this is for casual discussion, not to be taken too seriously.
      never heard about this wallet fengshui before

Comment

I read some articles before, some basics rules:

- to change wallet every few years, avoid using old, worn, torn wallet
        - keep wallet tidy by cleaning out old receipts, bills
        - keep money tidy (avoid cramming notes here and there)
        - always keep some money in the wallet (avoid wallet being empty)
        - colour of the wallet plays a part
        Don't trust anyone too much, even your own shadow leave you when you are in darkness.

Comment

Cause I heard some people must change wallet every year, maybe to renew luck?

I think for guys we can afford to do this, cos wallet and watch are the only 2 essentials.

Comment

Wallet FENGSHUI

I was told many years ago............ that if you get a wallet as a present, the person giving the wallet to you should place some money in the wallet when giving it to you. This is to wish you that your wallet will never be empty...

If you buy a wallet yourself, you should always make sure that the first money that goes into the wallet should be an odd number.....

Just something you might find interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by mattie123 View Post
              I was told many years ago............ that if you get a wallet as a present, the person giving the wallet to you should place some money in the wallet when giving it to you. This is to wish you that your wallet will never be empty...

If you buy a wallet yourself, you should always make sure that the first money that goes into the wallet should be an odd number.....

Interesting

Comment

i heard of one is that the wallet cannot have holes at the dollars notes compartment ..else money will slip away.

Comment

Originally posted by goodzilla3737 View Post
                  i heard of one is that the wallet cannot have holes at the dollars notes compartment ..else money will slip away.
                  My wallet got no holes but money still slip.

Comment

Ha... Got such thing?
                    I only know the cash in the wallet>price of the wallet!

Comment

Never heard of this before. Maybe the more branded the wallet the fengshui is better ?

Comment

never knew, but it's interesting..

Comment

Not heard of such things but what if one doesn't carry a wallet. Ok or not?
                          Just another small small small small watch user ....

Comment

Originally posted by mattie123 View Post

wats the reason for odd number?

Comment

I was told that Wallet must always hav $$
                              Cannot Empty

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X