Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Require 10 post to view sales forum, What is your view?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No choice
    Must follow rules lor
    Singaporean all law abidding right 😃

Comment

• I am not new to this forum and had been viewing Private sales for bargains hence the lack of posts, i guess i have to start a post somewhere to achieve my 11 posts quota

Comment

• Rejoin

I have been subscribing the sales forum n I m now required to post 10 times before I become regular member?

Comment

• Try to hit 10 posts

Comment

• Originally posted by bood123 View Post
            Try to hit 10 posts
            ok.., my first post. 9 more to go...

Comment

• Testing 1st post

Comment

• Guess its a good move. Sharing is caring everyone!

Comment

• Hi members! I am a new registered user but just started logging in to be active when I have time, currently I understand there is a requirement for 10 posts where we can post under watch gallery/ entertainment & lifestyle. However I only viewed Feedback and FAQ section.

Just to check whether does anyone newly created have the similar display on the forum as mine? Thank you.

Comment

• Hi, your access is currently restricted as a pm was sent to you requesting your kind assistance to update your email address as emails sent to your registered email has been returned.

kindly check your pm and follow the instructions so that your account can be reset to default.

Originally posted by Nicky09 View Post
                    Hi members! I am a new registered user but just started logging in to be active when I have time, currently I understand there is a requirement for 10 posts where we can post under watch gallery/ entertainment & lifestyle. However I only viewed Feedback and FAQ section.

Just to check whether does anyone newly created have the similar display on the forum as mine? Thank you.
                    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                    1. subject heading indicating your issue
                    2. your nick
                    3. your corresponding email address
                    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• New members

Originally posted by hengshengs View Post
                      Testing 1st post
                      Hi, everyone, I am new here....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...