Appraisal for insurance purposes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appraisal for insurance purposes

Does anyone know where to get a used Rolex watch appraised for insurance purposes? Does RSC do this?

insurance against ?

Originally posted by Jubilee View Post
    Does anyone know where to get a used Rolex watch appraised for insurance purposes? Does RSC do this?
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
      insurance against ?
      Against loss, damage, theft etc.

I used to do it at RSC in other countries but am told that the singapore RSC does not provide this service, so... where do you guys go to get a watch appraised?

Comment

Planning on picking something up through a private sale when back in SG and need an appraisal to get insurance coverage on the watch started before hearing back to the US.

Triton, I assume you're the same Triton on TRF so I trust you have heard of Jewelers mutual?

Comment

i am using the same user id in TRF as well as here.

things work slightly differently in sg. here, you will have to visit possibly the second hand dealers and/or pawn shops to get an indicative buy-in price and submit to the local insurance company.

RSC in singapore does not provide this service of appraisal.

how does the insurance work in US if there is no receipt considering if one is purchasing a pre-own piece from a private seller.

you may like to consider check with your insurer in US how to value the watch if purchase overseas through a private seller.

Originally posted by Jubilee View Post
          Planning on picking something up through a private sale when back in SG and need an appraisal to get insurance coverage on the watch started before hearing back to the US.

Triton, I assume you're the same Triton on TRF so I trust you have heard of Jewelers mutual?
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X