New Rolex box value?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Rolex box value?

Hi I recently bought a Daytona SS (previous gen SS bezel) and i have no intention to ever sell it. I don't like clutter laying around my house so I wanted to know if the box full set incl, paper box outer cover + nice green inner watch box and booklet is worth selling and if so how much do people pay for such an item?

IF i ever wanted to sell my watch how much more value would keeping the box set add to it?

Thanks

Once you sell away the original rolex watch user manual, good luck. Even RSC wouldn't sell a copy to you. Its very hard to find them in the open market. If selling your watch in future with these items, can help to sell your watch faster and maybe, a few hundred bucks more.

Just my 2 cents...

Comment

you may say that you don't want to sell it, however, in due time, you may want to sell it.

the box alone may not add much value. but box + other peripherals such as warranty card, manuals, tags, etc do help to give more confidence to potential buyers hence increase the watch selling value.

Originally posted by hannhann00 View Post
      Hi I recently bought a Daytona SS (previous gen SS bezel) and i have no intention to ever sell it. I don't like clutter laying around my house so I wanted to know if the box full set incl, paper box outer cover + nice green inner watch box and booklet is worth selling and if so how much do people pay for such an item?

IF i ever wanted to sell my watch how much more value would keeping the box set add to it?

Thanks
      Originally posted by tzehou View Post
      Once you sell away the original rolex watch user manual, good luck. Even RSC wouldn't sell a copy to you. Its very hard to find them in the open market. If selling your watch in future with these items, can help to sell your watch faster and maybe, a few hundred bucks more.

Just my 2 cents...
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
        you may say that you don't want to sell it, however, in due time, you may want to sell it.

the box alone may not add much value. but box + other peripherals such as warranty card, manuals, tags, etc do help to give more confidence to potential buyers hence increase the watch selling value.

Thanks for the info guys.. I'll keep the warranty card but the rest for me is just clutter. I honestly wouldn't sell it (as i'd rather hand to across within the family) and if I ever did sell it then it would most likely be within my friendship circle.

I guess what i wanted to ensure was- Are there any etiquette/ ethical questions in selling a box (what would i price it at)? Is it something frowned upon by the community i.e. if it made it easy for scammers to pass of a fake watch as a gen due to the box quality (as i wouldn't want to encourage any such things)?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X