Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jun 2012 Rolex List price (page 124/125)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DreamWatch View Post
    Is 8.5% a good discount for SS GMT Master II - Full Black (List Price $11,300)?
    Not too bad. Some get none; some get 5%. Some VVIP customers maybe 10%?

Originally posted by rolandh116 View Post
    What is the latest price?
    The current retail price should still be $11,300 at an AD.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
      Not too bad. Some get none; some get 5%. Some VVIP customers maybe 10%?

The current retail price should still be $11,300 at an AD.
      Thanks Bro Oceanklassik

Comment

• How about the lasted price list

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamWatch View Post
          Is 8.5% a good discount for SS GMT Master II - Full Black (List Price $11,300)?
          Thought I could get a discount for Rolex GMT-Master II 116710LN but I was wrong. AD did not accede to my request for a discount. They said this black GMT II had gained a lot in sales and popularity due to the spill-over effect of Batman 116710BLNR. Many customers bought the black GMT II when there was no stock for Batman. Some customers had in fact chosen the black GMT II when they did a comparison with Batman on the wrist. AD said the black GMT II had become the Darth Vader in the Rolex line because it is shiny, black and mean-looking. He mentioned some customers didn't like colourful and cartoon-looking Rolex. He also went as far as saying that the black GMT II 116710LN would soon sell at a premium and it wasn't a matter of "if" but a matter of "when" because demand had outpaced supply. Ended up paying nett price of S$11,300 for the black GMT II but still happy because it is such a handsome watch.

Comment

• Clearly, those are sales talk

But, congratz on your purchase

It is a handsome piece
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• 116000 List Price

Anyone knows the list price (or how I can go about getting it) of a silver dial 116000 arabic 3,6,9?

Comment

• Originally posted by monstrous View Post
                Anyone knows the list price (or how I can go about getting it) of a silver dial 116000 arabic 3,6,9?
                If the retail price hasn't changed, it should be S$7,210. Last checked in January this year.
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• DayJust 178274 31mm

Dear ppl, anyone know the price of a brand new DateJust 178274, 31mm?
                  Any retailers to recommend?
                  Thank you in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aken71 View Post
                    Dear ppl, anyone know the price of a brand new DateJust 178274, 31mm?
                    Any retailers to recommend?
                    Thank you in advance.
                    The retail price was $9,520 about a year or so, ago. It is now $9,890, based on a recent purchase by a friend a couple of months ago.

Retailers? They are all over the island... ROLEX ADs include The Hour Glass, Cortina, Emperor, Watch Palace, etc. Then, there are grey dealers/shops where some are advertising in this forum.

Happy shopping
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

The retail price was $9,520 about a year or so, ago. It is now $9,890, based on a recent purchase by a friend a couple of months ago.

Retailers? They are all over the island... ROLEX ADs include The Hour Glass, Cortina, Emperor, Watch Palace, etc. Then, there are grey dealers/shops where some are advertising in this forum.

Happy shopping
                      Thanks, base on the price given, will there by further discount? Really need some help on trusted retailer

Comment

• Originally posted by Aken71 View Post
                        Thanks, base on the price given, will there by further discount? Really need some help on trusted retailer
                        There will likely be discount but will vary. Discount may be up to 10% depending on the mode of payment. Trusted retailer? Most, if not all are trusted. If you want a peace of mind, try the ADs for a start.
                        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

If the retail price hasn't changed, it should be S$7,210. Last checked in January this year.
                          Thank you bro.

Comment

• DateJust 178271

Any bro or sis know the price for a brand new one? Rosegold half gold, can recommend a retailer m?

Comment

• Is there any changes to the list prices of the GMT II batman? I understand it's 12,010 previously but is there any changes to it since rolex has ask AD to stop charging a premium? Is it really happening? I can't find any AD with immediate stock!

Comment

• Originally posted by LegacyR View Post
                                Is there any changes to the list prices of the GMT II batman? I understand it's 12,010 previously but is there any changes to it since rolex has ask AD to stop charging a premium? Is it really happening? I can't find any AD with immediate stock!

Still $12010 the last I checked but most ADs claim they don't have stock. Better off checking with the grey dealers though you would likely have to pay a little more.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X