Queries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Queries

Is it wise to get a Rolex watch from Oversea AD? What are the pros and cons besides saving a bit more?
    There are two things in the world, good and bad at anytime. Everyone put his own feeling to a thing, good or bad. One very important rule controlling this world is that a good thing like happy person and a bad thing fetch a person who complain and is feeling bad.

Don't see much cons as long as you feel comfortable and trust the seller..

except that you cannot build relationship with your local dealer...that's a down side that I see.

Other than that nothing much

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by pReTeNd3r View Post
      Is it wise to get a Rolex watch from Oversea AD? What are the pros and cons besides saving a bit more?
      They are the same. I will not pay extra for a local AD watch.
      Unlike car. Haha. I only buy agent maintained car for Preowned. But after warranty, usual go outside service.

Comment

agree... better to get it cheap

Comment

Apart from cost, I don't see any pros or cons. As long as it's real Rolex, it doesn't matter where it's bought.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
            Don't see much cons as long as you feel comfortable and trust the seller..

except that you cannot build relationship with your local dealer...that's a down side that I see.

Other than that nothing much
            Originally posted by jackjack View Post
            They are the same. I will not pay extra for a local AD watch.
            Unlike car. Haha. I only buy agent maintained car for Preowned. But after warranty, usual go outside service.
            Originally posted by skydweller_sg View Post
            agree... better to get it cheap
            Originally posted by breitling77 View Post
            Apart from cost, I don't see any pros or cons. As long as it's real Rolex, it doesn't matter where it's bought.
            Thank you to all. I only scare that when I send for servicing, they don't recognize the warranty.
            There are two things in the world, good and bad at anytime. Everyone put his own feeling to a thing, good or bad. One very important rule controlling this world is that a good thing like happy person and a bad thing fetch a person who complain and is feeling bad.

Comment

Originally posted by pReTeNd3r View Post
              Thank you to all. I only scare that when I send for servicing, they don't recognize the warranty.
              Nope cos it's international warranty. Not like electronics

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

As long it's a authentic Rolex, it doesn't matter local or oversea AD as long the $$$ is right. RSC welcome all services for genuine Rolexes bought anywhere, new or used.
                Poisoned:
                Sub,Gmt,Mille Miglia n tobacco..

Comment

i guess all rolex centers in the world recognise the warranty card regardless of the country of purchase

Comment

no problem

I don't see any problem getting from overseas AD.

But if you kena poison, and plan to get more watches(not limited to rolex), then good idea to make relationship with AD. Can always go and molest watches, get qoutes on prices easily, show you popular watches that aren't displayed but are left in the safe, invited for watch talk/dinners and other perks depending on your relationship... Many of the big spending bros can tell you more..

Comment

Always more convenient to buy local
                      But for the extra savings, i dont mind buying from oversea and claim the tax rebate

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X