A BALL for Sg?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to add another point...

The potential buyers of such a LE may not necessary be an existing Ball watch owner. I would consider any brand that has a nice looking SG LE (if it is not excessively overpriced), as it would be something meaningful to me.
    Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Even if its country specific, do not forget that there will be potential demand from WISes beyond Singapore. As long as the design is appealing, there will be a strong demand. Case in point: Steinhart Black Sea, designed by the Russians for the Russian forum members. Yet, WUS members from all over the world are trying to get their hands on one, despite of the very limited product nos.
      sys12345

http://simply-pen.blogspot.com/ - m4/3 Pen Blog

Comment

Let's hope BALL Swiss will not look too much into the monetary gain but as a reward for BALL Sg fans so that they can make a quick decision to have or not to have. This will prevent the slow death of waiting endlessly and finally give up hope . I think (correct me if I wrong) it shouldn't be so diffcult because the only change is the dial and the case back design and the rest follow the Fireman series (movement, size, watch case, strap,...).

Comment

All your thoughts came through my mind when I started the thread. Though I maybe hot-headed when I see injustice, I am some time cool. Fireman series is so call the entry watch for BALL so won't hurt our pocket too much and beside I suggest special price for repeat BALL watch owners. WaHahaha. And as mr TANWL said it, cost should not be everything, who know we would reprocicate back with more purchase.
          sigpic

Comment

Some of these ideas put up are really worth considering, IMO. Like what Mr Iceheller has put forth, the concept can be somewhat a form of "reciprocating" current Ball Watch fans to have a Ball watch that is designed to capture hearts; to be wanting; to be owned. Even Mr pegasi agrees that new Ball Watch owners may be 'borned' from such a probable project. As for price range, I reserve comments at this point.

In fact as I was typing this post, some ideas came to my mind - if such a model does come about eventually, Ball Watch (BW) can have a 'reward' structure of sort, like to give certain discount rate for current BW owners to purchase an LE/SE model. All one has to do is to show that he/she has at least a Ball watch to obtain the discount. This can also be enhanced to a range of discounts given, for example, one watch owned=10%; two=20%; three or more=35%, etc. In this manner, it 'rewards'/'reciprocates' the fans.

Then how do you capture new owners? Simple, just reverse the above on potential owners for example, someone wants to buy a LE/SE model but as he/she has no Ball watch to enjoy the discount, he/she will have to pay the full price. BW can offer this new (potential) owner a certain discount for the next Ball watch purchase he/she makes, may be w/in a certain time frame. With this, more BW owners may likely grow.

I thought this can see current owners being 'rewarded' and new owners 'found'.

Tx for reading
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

hmm...I like your idea " one watch owned=10%; two=20%; three or more=35%,".
              Maybe 3=30%, 4=40% and 5 or more 50%, cap at 50%.

Comment

Full support, Merlion take my vote!

Comment

No Merlion! No corny durian spikes! No MRT signs! and No Raffles City Hotel ! Then i really don't mind having a singapore version one to add to my collections of 2 Balls.. (Firemanii + Arabic Chronometer + soon ... hoping Spacemaster Glow)...

Comment

my suggestion is a white dial, red numerals fireman racer with a brushed case
                    Opportunities come once

Comment

Maybe instead of using 6 on the dial, they can use a red letter S against a white dial. S representing Singapore. Majulah Singapore!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iceheller View Post
                        Maybe instead of using 6 on the dial, they can use a red letter S against a white dial. S representing Singapore. Majulah Singapore!
                        You mean like this

Comment

Sorry mistake.

Comment

If there is one, I hope it is 46mm and above.

Comment

mayb can add moon & stars on the arrow arms...
                              [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Current:
                              BALL Fireman Ionsphere
                              Rolex Daytona 116520 M series
                              Rolex Sub C 116610LN AN series

Gone:
                              BALL Trainmaster Pulsemeter Pro
                              IWC GST Chronograph 3707
                              Rolex Explorer II D series
                              Rolex Sub 16610 M series

Next Target:
                              Rolex Day-date 18239!! The president.. :D:D
                              AP????

In the meantime:
                              Save $$ ar!!! & hope strike TOTO or Big Sweep!! :pray:

Comment

The wait is finally coming to an end soon- to be yourself!
                                sigpic

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X