Anyone using Navale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eping View Post
    Anyone ever encountered what ever watches u put in the winder, it will not wind the watch?
    I have a 2 watches navale winder, watever watches i put on the right side will stop after power reserve is out.
    Even the repair chap also dunno wats wrong.
    Im not sure which "repair chap" u r talking to. If u think theres a problem, u can always contact the seller directly. I believe he is more than willing to answer ur queries.
    Last edited by reach10; 04-01-14, 12:18 AM.

Comment

never tried this brand before

Originally posted by eping View Post
      Anyone ever encountered what ever watches u put in the winder, it will not wind the watch?
      I have a 2 watches navale winder, watever watches i put on the right side will stop after power reserve is out.
      Even the repair chap also dunno wats wrong.

Comment

I'm ordered 1 x 6 from Jon cos he don't have ready stock now. Can only collect after CNY. Any other brand to intro?

Comment

I'm using a 6x ....value for money...and great personal service , going through the trouble to deliver right to your doorstep and explained very patiently

Comment

i'm using the one with 3x for >2 years already. No issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Mezz72 View Post
              i'm using the one with 3x for >2 years already. No issues.
              Provide good and reliable AFTERSALES service.

Comment

I have one and it keeps breaking down. Struggled to have it repaired but still broke down. Damaged one of my chrono due to the inconsistent winding. Shame...

Comment

Originally posted by benny ng View Post
                  I have one and it keeps breaking down. Struggled to have it repaired but still broke down. Damaged one of my chrono due to the inconsistent winding. Shame...
                  Navale winders comes with quality warranty and after warranty support and repairs. I dont see how they can be "struggled" to have repairs done given the parts and experience the owner has.

I heard of excessive winding wearing out certain parts of the timepiece mechanism, never heard of inconsistent winding damaging timepieces. I would suggest you google for more information on how a watch movement and a watch winder works before making groundless claims.

I would also suggest you contact the owner directly and see what he says rather than what seems to me and in my opinion a groundless accusation/trolling.

Comment

thanks for warning everyone here on this brand
                    i have bought brandless china made winders, cheap and good
                    no need to buy these same winders with brand name and charge higher price

Originally posted by benny ng View Post

Comment

Originally posted by nb1 View Post
                      thanks for warning everyone here on this brand
                      i have bought brandless china made winders, cheap and good
                      no need to buy these same winders with brand name and charge higher price
                      Please read the post above and pay attention to what's written. You can have your opinions but that doesn't mean it applies to this case.

Comment

Just ordered one Navale 106BTZ for 6 watches. Text Jon in the afternoon and he delivered by evening. Gave clear explanations on how to use as well as innovative tweaks to accommodate wifey rolex of extreme small wrist size. Cheers

Comment

Good and fast service , definitely a great deal at the price it is selling. Recommended

Comment

I ordered a Navale winder for 6 watches yesterday morning & the delivery by Jon within hours.
                            Love the excellent quality (look & feel like those cost 4 figures winder) , value for money.
                            Jon gave Very clear detail explanation on how to operate, care for watches & winder. Thanks Jon !!!

Comment

I have a Navale 2 watch winders purchased from Toypost at least 3 years back.
                              It come with piano wood finish and look elegant.
                              Upon power up realize my left winder winding with a little bit of unusual rotating noise compare to the right side.
                              Call up the sale rep, he pick up and return the repaired set within a couple of days.
                              Rather satisfied with his service.
                              Today the left side is jammed and it is hardly rotate, also the stitches is torn on the part / ball that holding the watch.
                              I probably will not consider a Navale watch winder unless significant improvement is seem on the existing product.

Comment

Originally posted by Hairymonster View Post
                                I have a Navale 2 watch winders purchased from Toypost at least 3 years back.
                                It come with piano wood finish and look elegant.
                                Upon power up realize my left winder winding with a little bit of unusual rotating noise compare to the right side.
                                Call up the sale rep, he pick up and return the repaired set within a couple of days.
                                Rather satisfied with his service.
                                Today the left side is jammed and it is hardly rotate, also the stitches is torn on the part / ball that holding the watch.
                                I probably will not consider a Navale watch winder unless significant improvement is seem on the existing product.
                                There are upgrades on every series of Navale winders. A 3-5 year old Navale winder is still serviceable with parts available. After warranty support is important as well not just the upgrades. These are the factors to consider when purchasing a winder. Just call the owner and make arrangements with him. I know he is an efficient guy.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X