X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Indignant View Post
    I am going through the same dilemma now... zzzz
    Go with ur heart.... I've been browsing a lot of pics with day/nite shots n finally decided.

Comment

• Hi guys, I would like to buy a new explorer 2. Where do you guys advise I should get it from? Looking for the cheapest option. Thanks.

Comment

• You may start by going thru' the forum's sales threads. There may be some new pieces on sale. Alternatively, there are also the advertisers here that will have what you are looking for. Price wise, you will have to make the necessary checks and determine it yourself.

Otherwise, there are the ROLEX authorized dealers (ADs) everywhere
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by Istnelane View Post
          Hi guys, I would like to buy a new explorer 2. Where do you guys advise I should get it from? Looking for the cheapest option. Thanks.
          There are a couple of grey dealers on this forum, you might like to check with them if they have stock. The Explorer 2 216570 does not seem to be a popular model at this time compared to when it was first launched. There might also be stocks of the previous Explorer 2 16570 floating around, so the grey dealers may be able get one for you. I prefer the white 16570, actually have two, one new and one used.

Comment

• Originally posted by parchiao View Post
            There are a couple of grey dealers on this forum, you might like to check with them if they have stock. The Explorer 2 216570 does not seem to be a popular model at this time compared to when it was first launched. There might also be stocks of the previous Explorer 2 16570 floating around, so the grey dealers may be able get one for you. I prefer the white 16570, actually have two, one new and one used.
            Hi, May I know what is grey dealers? The watch does not come with warranty?

Comment

• Originally posted by Istnelane View Post
              Hi, May I know what is grey dealers? The watch does not come with warranty?
              Grey dealer, grey goods, grey market etc are generic terms, not specific to Rolex. Best you check the internet. Rolex warranty is dependent on the date on the warranty card.

Comment

• Originally posted by parchiao View Post
                Originally posted by parchiao View Post
                Grey dealer, grey goods, grey market etc are generic terms, not specific to Rolex. Best you check the internet. Rolex warranty is dependent on the date on the warranty card.
                Thanks.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• any physical shop here in SG where i can get straps with curved ends (rubber or leather)that will fit explorer 2 216570 and gmt 2 16710?

Comment

• word has it a new exp ii will be launched in GOLD....

JUST KIDDING...

my creation...

Comment

• Originally posted by wlover View Post
                          word has it a new exp ii will be launched in GOLD....

JUST KIDDING...

my creation...

certainly good-looking, but if only it has a darker dial. but then again, why would cave explorers, ie. be galavanting cave with gold on their wrist.

nice render, btw.
                          The Lannisters send their regards.

Comment

• used to be an owner of a white 216570..
                            walked into "living room" over at the marriot and the thing was glowing like a torch.. amazing lume on a brilliant watch.. are the submariners the same?

miss me 216570..
                            Only a Rolex will do for me..a tradition passed down from my father and his father..
                            I have a love-hate relationship with rolex, i hate the prices but love the pieces..
                            Proud owner of a Rolex Explorer II 216570 polar since 27/2/13..okay..not anymore

Comment

• Comment

• Wow it's pretty

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X