This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi,

Does rolex watches need to be kept in those self moving watch boxes. If my rolex had not been used for one year will its spoil. Because my watches are kept in the safe deposit boxes.

Kindly advised

Comment

• I am planning to get YM 168622 (35mm).
      What should I look out for when buying/? Also, anyone can advise current price?
      Or any AD to recommend? Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by shene View Post
        I am planning to get YM 168622 (35mm).
        What should I look out for when buying/? Also, anyone can advise current price?
        Or any AD to recommend? Thanks!
        Do you really need to get a mid size, bro? Its really difficult to sell should you eventually decide to.

Comment

• Originally posted by tempest View Post
          Do you really need to get a mid size, bro? Its really difficult to sell should you eventually decide to.
          Hi hi.. Erm I m a lady...
          In any case I went hourglass just now, I prefer the 40mm one.
          AD max discount is 15% so $13,760
          This is considered good price right?

Also is this easier to sell?
          Need more advice from experts like u!

Comment

• Originally posted by shene View Post
            Hi hi.. Erm I m a lady...
            In any case I went hourglass just now, I prefer the 40mm one.
            AD max discount is 15% so $13,760
            This is considered good price right?

Also is this easier to sell?
            Need more advice from experts like u!
            Hi all yesterday i just got my first Yachtmaster 40mm blue dial for $13000K
            is it a good price ?

Comment

• Originally posted by vinil
              is it a good price ?
              Its better for your mental health not to be too hung up about prices after a watch has been purchased. There's always one with a better price if you care to look harder. Just enjoy the watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by vinil
                i got my first Yacht master blue yesterday for 13K is it a good price?
                Hihi..

I am not sure if its a good price.
                However i remember the price of the blue is cheaper than the platinum one.
                Per my previous post, $13,760 is for the platinum.

Comment

• Originally posted by tempest View Post
                  Its better for your mental health not to be too hung up about prices after a watch has been purchased. There's always one with a better price if you care to look harder. Just enjoy the watch.
                  Thanks you are absolutely right.

Comment

• Hi all seniors & pros, me a newb here, would like to purchase a YM2 116680 any advise & recommendations?
                    And also what's the price? Thanks.

Comment

• hi all, may i know where is a good dealer to buy YM2??

if pay full cash can get better discount and what is the percentage we can see

thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by vinil View Post
                        is it a good price ?
                        price looks reasonable if it's from AD...

Comment

• Why is the YM the most unappreciated of the sports series?

Comment

• Interesing Yacht Master!

hi guys,

Recently bought a unworn, dated 2014, G series serial number 16622 Yacht Master with the latest BLUE dial and 78760 bracelet. As we all know, the blue dial is only introduced in 2012 during Basel show and the new reference is 116622.

Interesting, was told that Hong Kong Rolex issued 50 pieces of this version.

Question: Will such combination be of interest to collector? This is like an unofficial "transitional". Also, has any of the modern sport Rolex releases transitional, like what we see in the past like 1675 to 16750 or 1680 to 16800 etc.

regards

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris777 View Post
                              hi guys,

Recently bought a unworn, dated 2014, G series serial number 16622 Yacht Master with the latest BLUE dial and 78760 bracelet. As we all know, the blue dial is only introduced in 2012 during Basel show and the new reference is 116622.

Interesting, was told that Hong Kong Rolex issued 50 pieces of this version.

Question: Will such combination be of interest to collector? This is like an unofficial "transitional". Also, has any of the modern sport Rolex releases transitional, like what we see in the past like 1675 to 16750 or 1680 to 16800 etc.

regards
                              I think it really depends...but definitely the watch will not be appealing to any layman collectors.For all i know, the new 116622 is 'full' platinum bezel and the old 16622 is platinum 'coated'.(And there you see the price differences).Yours should be considered as a transitional model (Limited edition like the omega PO seamaster 2500 ceramic bezel).Personally, i wouldn't buy this model but again..its me.If you intent to keep this watch for 10-20 years or more...consider the servicing fee.Cheers.

Comment

• Originally posted by sleepyman View Post
                                Why is the YM the most unappreciated of the sports series?
                                First of all, i agreed with your statement.You may realize that some of your 'dresser' watches are always sitting in the winder unless for certain occasion...They are techinally not meant for a 'daily beater' or 'tool watch'.So, what i am trying to rational here is exactly the same...YM is a slightly more dresser 'sports watch...which i guess is appealing but....not for people who will wear it day in and out.Especially those who had only 1-2 watches for daily rotation..those who have it...would usually keep it (Like me...and unlikely to trade or sell it.Hope this helps.Cheers.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X