Ladies Datejust?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladies Datejust?

i have always fav big or men size watches, feeling that 26mm DJs are too dainty and i can't pull it off. Toying with the idea of turning towards a DJ to facilitate coordinating wardrobe (ok maybe another excuse to own another watch)..

should i?
    Don't trust anyone too much, even your own shadow leave you when you are in darkness.

How about a 31mm DJ? A balance between fitting the wardrobe and keeping your interest on bigger watch?
    The time in life is perpertually moving forward while that in the watch is going in circles.

Comment

buy.......

Originally posted by MsLucifer View Post
      i have always fav big or men size watches, feeling that 26mm DJs are too dainty and i can't pull it off. Toying with the idea of turning towards a DJ to facilitate coordinating wardrobe (ok maybe another excuse to own another watch)..

should i?
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Now to let the pictures do the talking...

enjoy

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
          buy.......
          x2 ..
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

it cost more than the hulk, but happy hor the meteorite diamond dial..
            Don't trust anyone too much, even your own shadow leave you when you are in darkness.

Comment

very very nice!!!

Comment

it cost more than the hulk, but happy hor the meteorite diamond dial..
                Bling bling is happiness! hehehe

Comment

should i?
                  Same here. I was thinking of the 26mm or 31mm. But 26mm like very small unless u have very small n slim wrist otherwise not so nice. Hence i ended up with the 31mm one

One tip try both of it on ur wrist then decide which one looks nicer

Comment

My 1st rollie is a SS 26MM computer face with bling bling 1.5 yrs back. Then this year, I bought a 1/2 rose gold 31MM beautiful MOP with bling bling. I still love both of them. I feel that 31MM is Ok though I used to find it quite big as my wrist is not very big. I think that's probably the max for me. Saw some ladies wearing the normal mansize submariner.

You know it's just the feeling when I wear the 31MM, it's like really obvious : )

Comment

I think see it is clearer:

This is my first rolex a 26mm

http://www.flickr.com/photos/65040154@N04/5922368348/

This is 31mm

and the latest addition:
                      [/IMG]http://www.flickr.com/photos/65040154@N04/5922456038/

IMHO, 31mm will be most suitable for daily wear. The 26mm seem a little small and dated. But the men's size somehow is alittle too big, but loveeeeeee the Daytona!!!

Comment

u can always consider the daytona with leather straps. its more forgiving on a ladies wrist compared to the SS.

Comment

u can always consider the daytona with leather straps. its more forgiving on a ladies wrist compared to the SS.

Brabus has it in white strap for his wife

Comment

Hi Gurus,

Is the the Datejust 178273?

I am looking for one for my wifey,find this model, elegant,everlasting and signature ROLEX classic look manz!,

Swee!

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                            Now to let the pictures do the talking...

enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by Speedmaster1979 View Post
                              Hi Gurus,

Is the the Datejust 178273?

I am looking for one for my wifey,find this model, elegant,everlasting and signature ROLEX classic look manz!,

Swee!
                              Pic is a 179173, the 26mm. 178273 should be the mid-size, 31mm. please correct me if i am wrong.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X