This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, i'm new to this forum.

Can i know the price of a new Explorer I (114270)? And is this model suitable for ladies? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by sub|ime View Post
      Hi, i'm new to this forum.

Can i know the price of a new Explorer I (114270)? And is this model suitable for ladies? Thanks

cannot advise you on the price.
      however it is suitable for ladies. my friend's wife is wearing a explorer II
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

actually see waht the lady wear also lah...
        must wear sporty sporty one...

Comment

love to see ladies wear big big watches...stylo manz... but depends la, if a big big lady wear a big big watch, dont know stylo bo?

Comment

i have yet to see fuller sized ladies sporting big watches. so far i have seen them in ladies sized watch.
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
            2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

ever saw a lady wearing a root beer gmt 2..............sporty and elegant....
              the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
              visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

ok old news but i guess a couple of pics can explain things clearly...

the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Today I became the owner of the Explorer I, chose that because its less common somewhat. I got the dealer to take off the bracelet and put it on a black nato...

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Wisingapore View Post
                    Today I became the owner of the Explorer I, chose that because its less common somewhat. I got the dealer to take off the bracelet and put it on a black nato...

Cheers
                    Congratulations Calvin.I knew your collection would start growing.Well done.

Comment

Cheers
                      Enjoy ur watch!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by problmchylde View Post
                        Congratulations Calvin.I knew your collection would start growing.Well done.
                        Thanks...

I was actually eyeing an anomino and a Pre-Tiger Tudor oyster date chrono time before this. Then I spotted a number of cool japanese tourists wearing the explorer I while on a short holiday...

The rest they say... is history...
                        Last edited by Wisingapore; 27-09-07, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Thanks...

I was actually eyeing an anomino and a Pre-Tiger Tudor oyster date chrono time before this. Then I spotted a number of cool japanese tourists wearing the explorer I while on a short holiday...

The rest they say... is history...
                          pardon me for asking, which series of the anonimo u eyeing?

kindly email with
                          2. your nick

Comment

Militare 2004 Handwind... but its quite hard to find these days

Comment

Militare 2004 Handwind... but its quite hard to find these days
                              ok. i was lookin @ the zulu time ox-pro

kindly email with
                              2. your nick

Comment

thats a nice piece...

I like the militare handwind... but i havent seen it ard since a long time... and i worry abt the strap and replacements...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X