Anyone else like SEIKOs...????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trueno1983 View Post
    No, got it at City Chain Tampines. I cannot believe my eyes especially when I was drooling on a pic in google of 3 knights together, the next day, the trio were laying and spreading right in front of my eyes. Orange does not suit, black is nice but white is nicer!
    good choice with white, I'm a sucker for white dial as well

Comment

Originally posted by trueno1983 View Post
      Yep, brand new. In fact, I got the luxury to choose between white/black/orange knights. All at 40% of retail price. I agree it's the most under rated watch but the amount of metal used and the quality is hard to fault and built to last!
      I thought the knights are out of production already? You are talking abt the SKXA47K rite? post photos pls, bro!
      In The Bag
      Him
      Tissot PR100 AutoQuartz T14.1.489.11, Longines Dolce Vita L56554736, Rolex SS Submariner 16610, Rolex Explorer II 16570, Glycine Airman SST 06 Ref:3856.186-D8, Seiko Blue Ti Samurai SBDA003, Diver SKX007J, Black Sumo SBDC001, Tuna Can SBBN007, Orange Monster SKX781, Vintage Diver 6309-7040, Vintage Bellmatic 4006-7002
      Her
      Tissot PR50 T27.2.281.13, Longines Dolce Vita L51584736

Next Target
      Damned! My wife's list is not growing...Rolex MOP Datejust for Missus...

Comment

Originally posted by elyjacob View Post
        I thought the knights are out of production already? You are talking abt the SKXA47K rite? post photos pls, bro!

Damn camera, but here's the actual watch with sg-roc screen on the backdrop

Comment

yah man! damn camera! focused on my post instead of Sir Lancelot!! Good catch bro, good catch! Can PM me the price?
          In The Bag
          Him
          Tissot PR100 AutoQuartz T14.1.489.11, Longines Dolce Vita L56554736, Rolex SS Submariner 16610, Rolex Explorer II 16570, Glycine Airman SST 06 Ref:3856.186-D8, Seiko Blue Ti Samurai SBDA003, Diver SKX007J, Black Sumo SBDC001, Tuna Can SBBN007, Orange Monster SKX781, Vintage Diver 6309-7040, Vintage Bellmatic 4006-7002
          Her
          Tissot PR50 T27.2.281.13, Longines Dolce Vita L51584736

Next Target
          Damned! My wife's list is not growing...Rolex MOP Datejust for Missus...

Comment

here's my seiko land monster - not available locally

n yema seaspider with seiko 4s15 movement - design has hints of the seiko alpinist
            Daily Beater: Citizen BN0150-10E Eco-Drive Promaster Diver

Comment

"SEIKO" best bang on your pocket $$$$ . My all times "Highly Recommended "

Comment

SEIKO - not flash but...

not flash.
                They don't do it for me at all
                Yes it works in practice...but does it work in theory ?

Comment

Hey bros!

Would any of you mind sharing whereabouts has a decent collection of Seikos that I can check out? Looking to get a Diver/automatic.

Cheers!

Comment

Monster series....Cheap, cool and keep good timing

Comment

My 2 Seiko

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/s...m/DSCN0415.jpg

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/s...m/DSCN0399.jpg

I try to learn upload, still failed. Anyway, that is the link

I brought this two pieces due I like the bezel, both stainless steel, heavy & shiok!!! both good for my daily wear
                      past collection
                      Omega 3510.61,3520.50,3510.53,3510.50,3511.50,3513.50,35 21.30
                      Rolex 1500,1601,1675,1680,5513,6426,6694,14060M,16234, 16523,16013,16570,16600,16613,16713,16800,16520,11 6523,116660,16610,16610lv

Comment

Nice Kinetic Seikos. I like this design, especially the black bezel model.

To display the pics, just enclose the image url with [img] and [/img] tags, eg: like the following:

Originally posted by Starlight View Post
                        http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/s...m/DSCN0415.jpg

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/s...m/DSCN0399.jpg

I try to learn upload, still failed. Anyway, that is the link

I brought this two pieces due I like the bezel, both stainless steel, heavy & shiok!!! both good for my daily wear
                        sys12345

http://simply-pen.blogspot.com/ - m4/3 Pen Blog

Comment

Originally posted by johnfish View Post

"SEIKO" best bang on your pocket $$$$ . My all times "Highly Recommended "
                          where can get this and whats the prices like?

Comment

Originally posted by chilicrab View Post
                            where can get this and whats the prices like?
                            One of the more costly model seiko movt. Design incooperated the new Kinetic direct drive motor. List price at 1.7k ++ ... I paid 1.1k+ Tis Velatura series also came wif Quartz movt. cost less $600++
                            BTW, I might part tis Seiko bcos seeing new target Let me know if u keen bro

Comment

monster best bangs for bucks

did a simple mod a week ago

got this bullhead recently. loving it

"some men just want to watch the world burn."

Comment

Originally posted by johnfish View Post
                                One of the more costly model seiko movt. Design incooperated the new Kinetic direct drive motor. List price at 1.7k ++ ... I paid 1.1k+ Tis Velatura series also came wif Quartz movt. cost less $600++
                                BTW, I might part tis Seiko bcos seeing new target Let me know if u keen bro
                                drop me a pm...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X