No announcement yet.

Are JLC not that popular in SG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone with a rough idea how much the deep sea chronograph is?

Comment

Originally posted by gohaj View Post
      For those keen in JLC, try not to go to MBS boutique as the service is lower than most expectation. Seriously!
      Dude, the young lady who is the boutique manager (i think) is very pleasant. She was very patient with me when I was deciding between the Squadra Hometime and the Master Compressor. Unfortunately, I did not get it from her as there is a scratch on the Squadra.

Talking about the bad service, I think you got it from a elder sales lady. That woman should be fired from the way she spoke to another customer on the phone. I also got bad service from her the first time when she made me look stupid when I can't decide between the 2 models. Dunno why the JLC company is still keeping such staff.

Comment

was at MBS yesterday to check out the duometre.

Two was displayed outside and I asked for one to try on. The were a couple more inside the another room behind the main showroom.

Initially the sales guy was quite enthused but when he saw what was on my wrist, the enthused level kinda drop and could feel that he was in the mind set of " this guy aint going to buy and just do the bare minimum to serve him"

I'm not expecting Lexus kind of service but really the attitude was a put off.

His loss at the end of the day.

Comment

nope

Comment

JLC impressive watch, sweet collection!

Comment

Went to the MBS boutique, was ignored pretty much the whole time (even though no one else was in the boutique) till I took out my reverso and ask if they had straps for it. Variety of straps available was also very limited

Had much better service from the Richemont Service Centre/their AD in RWS on the other hand.

Comment

i think what he meant is the sales guy saw an "inexpensive" watch on his wrist and conclude that he ain't gonna afford any luxury watch

just like you walk into a bmw/merc/audi showroom on a hot sunday with bermuda and open toe shoes

Originally posted by nimm12
                what was on your wrist? a can of worms?

Comment

you summarised it well.

Originally posted by wt_know View Post
                  i think what he meant is the sales guy saw an "inexpensive" watch on his wrist and conclude that he ain't gonna afford any luxury watch

just like you walk into a bmw/merc/audi showroom on a hot sunday with bermuda and open toe shoes

Comment

Great collection you have there.

Comment

The history of a JLC is impeccable. I've been eyeing a JLC for many years and finally got my MCII. I would say JLC is a brand that has to be understood before it can be appreciated. Thats my own opinion. And its always hard to part from a JLC. A buddy owned one and sold it to buy another high end brand but then changed his mine and bought back the exact same watch.

Its time to JiLaC!
                      The standard you walk past is the standard you accept.

Rolex Datejust HG (16013)
                      Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Compressor II (1758421)
                      Breitling Superocean Heritage (A1732016)
                      Traser H3 (P 6660 Elite Red)
                      Sturmanskie Gagarin (2609-1701695)
                      TAG Heuer Aquaracer (WAF1112)

Comment

I'm interested in JLCs but have never been able to find resale JLCs that I like. Also wondering what is the resale value of them. Saw the grande reverso super tempted.

Comment

I think is nice n popular..

Comment

What's the price of a pre-owned reverso ? The leather strap ones.

Comment

I have a JLC Master Compressor Extreme World Chronograph. Apart from them being a respectable renowned watch maker, I bought it because Donald trump son was wearing one. Lol

Comment

Can anyone advise on how much it costs to service and polish a reverso?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X