Bangkok thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by crazyaboutstraps View Post
    Som Tam Nua and After you dessert is a must try!!
    Agree to both.. Actually if u stick to the restaurants in the high end malls, pretty impossible to go wrong. Everything is damn shiok.. Talk already make me want to go again!

Comment

• SabSab

eat SabSab which is opposite Platinum mall! pretty good wanton mee but they are a bit pricey these days.

Comment

• I heard there is a live range in Bangkok, anybody been there before?

Comment

• Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
          its ok. usually call a few good friends and go together. Just make sure no rolex,branded clothes, hp, etc. Act like a local as much as possible and you will be fine.

The only reason why people get into trouble in other countries is because they act smart and big shot, thus causing them trouble.
          I second that

Comment

• Originally posted by morento View Post
            Many times, Taxi Drivers send you to incorrect places.. In the end got to ask them turn back to the original place you came from and still pay them the cab fare. Waste of time.
            Try using Grabcar in bangkok. its better but don't use grab taxi!!

Comment

• hows the security over there now for main shopping district? seems like many unrest going on from the news.

Comment

• Been to Bangkok three times and love the Thai food and shopping. Stayed at the noveltel platinum hotel and shopping walking distance.

Comment

• Must go visit "After You" dessert chain! They served great dessert!

Comment

• Originally posted by jolj888 View Post
                    Try using Grabcar in bangkok. its better but don't use grab taxi!!
                    don't bother to use grab or uber in bkk as the fare in meter is even cheaper.
                    Working hard for a GMT II this year

Comment

• Bangkok has been a favourite place for makan and shopping.Twice a year visit is a must for me!lol

Comment

• Bangkok Fun meh?

Is Bangkok really that fun?

Had been there for like twice. Things are cheap, but I feel it is quite a boring place though.

Comment

• At least 4 times a year. I need to hold a ticket to Thailand at anytime so that there's no withdrawal syndrome.

Comment

• I must say members have to share useful stuff here. I like this a lot and love to say all keep sharing like this more in future.

Comment

• I wanna say that I read the members post which is filled with informative stuff. I had got great stuff about the Bangkok through this thread. I must say that keep sharing guys in this way in future also.

Comment

• Zana, this is great you have shared your views about this thread here. I like this and now love to know from you have you ever been there in your life? If yes how was your experience?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X